1 st missions

Zoeys P.O.V

We where about to get in the bio-ship when blue walked up to me.
"So first mission?" He asked but sounded more like a statement
"Yeah, kina nervous" I said with a mixture of worried and exited.
"Don't be you'll do great" he said placing a hand on my cheek.
'this Jamie Reyes shows clear signs of affection for you Zoey" said khaji Ra a faint blush was showing and then some one cleared there throat I turned around to see all of alpha squad smirking and the blush goes deeper.
"Thanks Jamie" I said Turing around to the bio-ship and entering. I took a last glance at Jamie before the door closed 'Damn he's so freaking cute' I thought. "Everyone buckled In?" asked Mrs.M "yup" said everyone. "good, setting course for Biolea" she added

Jamie's P.O.V

I placed my hand on her cheek felling her soft skin and looking in to her beautiful brown eyes. The onily person I've told about her is Tye, but not about the hole team and superhero thing.
There some one spoiled the moment when a member cleared there throat and Zoey turned around to a smirking team of girls I can already tell that there gunna talk to her. "Your feelings for this girl are clear get rid of them there no ues" my scarab said, but I wasent listening. She said thanks and walked in the bio-ship taking a last glance back towards me. The door to the ship closed and they flew out to there mission.

"Shell be fine, you saw how she can fend for her self" said Nightwing calmly. He could tell I was worried.
"I know I just hope everything goes as planned" I said lightly
"You can come with me to brief the mission" he said and I fallowed.

Red beetles P.O.V

"So" Batgirl started "you and blue"
"What about us?" I asked "it's so obvious that he likes you" bumblebee intervened "What no we're just, friends" I stated "o come on we've seen the way he looks at you" wonder girl said with a smile enthusiastly.

"Yeah and when we all first saw your face he wouldn't stop staring" Mrs.M added with a smirk.
A video screen popped up and on the screen was Nightwing, blue, and J.D wagging her tail.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time skip brought to you by state farm
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Witch is the reason alpha is an all girl's squad" said Blue
"And would you please justify a reason for there ever being an all 'male' squad for a given mission" I asked, as Nightwing and blue's eyes widened everyone looked at the people on the screen for an ancwer.
"There really is no right ancwer to that, is there... Nightwing out" he said.

"Well looks like queen Bea isn't the onily one who can mess with a man's mind" said bat girl with all of us laughing as soon as it died down we had reached our destination.t he hatched opened and everyone except for Mrs.M and me jumped she touched my shoulder.

"Don't worry you'll do fine" she said and Jamie's word rang in my head. She floated down and I armored up and flew down as well.
"Don't ues the radio the biolianes have the technology to block the communication so onily ues via mind link got it" said Mrs. M "Got it" we said in Union Batgirl and bumblebee take west hanger I'll take the north, wonder girl hold position"She added " what why"
"Your wonder girl not stelther girl" said bee. "but I can do this" complained Cassy "look if this was a fight there is no one I would rather have by my side-" Batgirl said trying to cheer her up "but we're trying to avoid a fight" Mrs.M cut her off wonder girl slouched.

"What about me" I asked "we dont know about your stealth test so hold with wonder girl"
'ok' I said in the mind link 'if somthing goes wrong we scatter and meet at the rendezvous point got it" 'got it' *sigh* "got it" wonder girl said out loud 'oops I mean got it'. And with that everyone was out of sight.

The Red Beetleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें