Speedster issues

I went on patrol and saved a few citizens and 'accidentally' ran in to a gang I 'haven't' ben spying on for the past 2 mounths. Just like I 'haven't'  fallen in love with my 2nd best friend Jamie. And the reason I say second is because it would be weard to fall in love with my dog like that.

"So, did you take care of it?" The boss asked the guy standing a few feet away from the desk the boss was sitting at.

'take caution in this event, then gang are armed with weaponry including guns and knives.' khaji Ra informed me.

"Yeah but what about Red beetle?" Asked the guy. "Don't worry about her Dan, shell be taken care of" assured the boss. "Ok then, on the East side there are no more drug trades she shut them all down as well as the east and West sides"

"So she took down all of Huston except this side?, Well she has guts to mess with me. How about our attempt trades to El paso." He asked him. He said El paso and I emedetly thought of Jamie. Hows he doing these times. "The Ride to El paso was a failure and stoped by Blue beetle" he informed him. "Ok well cancel that but the El Paso trade is still in" he said then I decided to call J.D who was probably awake by now.

"My friend will be glad to take you down there but hay..why let him have all the fun?" I said making my self noticeable. "Shoot her!!!" Shouted the boss. Then everyone brought up there guns and fired away. But...it all felt so ..so slow.
I was able to see the bullets fly through the air. One flue right bye my head and I was able to catch it.

Holding it in my hand I examined it the shell was shiny and you could still see the heat and sparks from them. I walked to each one of the guns and took them from there hands catching the bullets as I did. J.D ran in, in slow motion and I looked at all the shocked faces of the criminals. "That was fast" one of them said and everything went back to regular motion. I Stapled them to wall and called the cops waling out.

Just then a gun was fired I turned around and saw the bulled about 10 yards from me. J.D jumped in front of me and barked at the man. Then a loud sound came from her not like her usual bark but now more like the canary cry. It still sounded like a bark though.
(If you've seen the movie Bolt you'll know what I'm talking about). Sound waves erupted from her mouth and the bullet stoped in its tracks and fell pushing the both of us back.

She walked closer to them growling it looked so cute to me but they looked ready to crap them selves.
"Girl, stand down" I said in a warning tone. She sat down and turned twards me. "Good girl" I cooed and rubbed behind her ears. She began wagging her tail and panting. "H.C.P.D!!" yelled an officer. "There stapled to the wall!" I shouted in return standing up. I took down the head portion of my suit so they could see my face. But my had khaji Ra mess with my pigment so my eye color was a vibrent violet color.

"Thank-you Red beetle" said commissioner Cruz lowering his gun as some of feeders took the gang members to the squad cars

"No problem" I said and me and J.D walked out to the zeta-tubes.

Bolt B-2-4
Red beetle B-0-9

I walked around blüdaheven with J.D on a leash to the 'temporary solution' from the cave. "Oh Hi Red" said Flash walking twards me. "Hay Flash." I responded back. "So..can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "Yeah sure, I need to work on my girl talk.. so is this about boys, growth, are you dating some one? No no let me gess your starting your period" he said sitting down on the office chair and placing his shin on his fist.

"Um..no-" I was cut off by his gasp. "Is J.D having puppies" he squealed. "No no no shes to young-WATE are you and Jamie dating o my god you two are o.t.p, Goals can I walk you down the isle when you get married?" I cut him off this stone from his rambling.

"No flash slow down, wow I never thought id say that" I mumbled the last part. "When you.. run do you see everything in slow motion like when people are shooting at you you can see the sparks?" I asked.
"Your talking from experience" observed flash. I leaned agents the beam and went right through it.  He stood up and gave me before I could fall. "Fallow me to the watch tower." He said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Flash lead me to an area they called the speed lab. On the far end of the room there was a treadmill. "Run on that as fast as you can I'll be on this side monitoring your vitals" flash said.  I closed the door and walked up to the tread mill. And began jogging and then increasing speed. I began to observe Flashes reaction and saw him take off his mask and eyes widen in shock looking at me. The treadmill began to spark and stoped working. I flew back as Flash ran in I din a hand spring and landed in my feet.

"I think I broke it" I said calmly not braking a sweat. "I-i see that" he said running his hands through his hair. "Sorry about that" i said petting J.D "how did you go that fast?" He asked. "How fast did I go?" I asked. "Waaaay over mock 54" he said jestering through the broken sparking treadmill. "Well do you I don't know, might know some one who can fix it?" I asked. He smirked. "Do you have your civies under your suit?" He asked. I nodded. "Then off to S.T.A.R labs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time too meet him the one and onily Cisco