Chapter 10

Calums P.O.V

"Remember what?" 

She looked at me again and shook her head before going behind the counter.

"REMEMBER WHAT?" I yelled back at her, but she dissapeared behind a door in the back of the kitchen.

I stood there a good 5 minutes before realizing she wouldn't come out. What was I missing? When was I drunk with her? 

I walked out to the parking lot and screamed in frustration as I kicked rocks that were on the ground and pulled my hair. What did I do? Why can't she tell me.

"Michael..." I breathed out and started dialing the number I knew very well into my phone. 

Sabas P.O.V

"I, um...didn't mean to  bother you," I weakly smiled "but I needed someone to talk to"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, you can talk to me about anything" Harry said wrapping me in a hug

I muttered a thanks into his chest and sat in the coach in his ensuite.

"Soooo, I expected a fancier hotel?" I looked at the ground and chuckled a little to myself

"Really?" He had a smirk and cocked his eyebrows "Managment prefers a more lowkey place"

"For lowkey fucking"

"What?"

"What?"

"You are just like Calum" He laughed and stood up, offering me a water bottle.

I stayed quiet and decided to be completly engulfed in drinking my water. I already knew where this was going.

"Now listen" Harry said seriously sitting in front of me, "I don't know you and you don't know me, and I'm not expecting you to tell me anything, but I would greatly appreciate it if you did open up to me"

I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly where this was going.

"What is going on between you and Calum?"

"Nothing. Nothing is going on"

"It doesn't seem like nothing."

"It's nothing. I kinda have to go now, my mom wants me home" I stood up and grabbed my bags and attempted to leave the hotel room.

"You and me both know thats not the truth"

He grabbed my arm hard and my reflexes kicked in and before I knew it I did something I regretted greatly.

"Oh my god"

"WHAT THE FUCK" 

"Shit. Oh my god. I just mouth sprayed Harry Styles in the eyes."

"ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING OR STAND THERE AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK"

"Oh my god" I ran into the bathroom looking for something, anything.

 There was a knock at the door and I slapped myself in the face.

"Shit shit shit shit shit" I kept saying to myself. If security was at the door I was screwed.

I was about to run to open the door, but when the door opened itself, I tripped ontop of Harry and my face ended up in his lap.

"Ummm"

I immedietly looked up and groaned loudly.

"Shit!" I yelled and stood up "What the fuck do you want from me?"

"I came here to get back my stuff..." Niall said and grabbed Liam with him and opened a door that led to the next door hotel room.

I looked over at Calum and glared at him.

"I hope you were, umm, enjoying yourself?" 

"For god sake, I was not giving him a fucking blow job" I bended down and helped Harry up "Now are you going to stand there or help me?"

"No, no I think I'm fine now" He wiped the tears off his face

"You sure?"

"Yeah" He smiled and walked out of the room leaving me alone with Calum once again.

"Yeah, well I'm going to go" I said after a few moments of awkward silence.

"No! Stay"

"Go back to Maddie Harris" I sneered

"Is this what this is all about?" He started laughing quietly to himself.

"Excuse me?" I stopped walking out the door, and turned around to face him

"Why are you being jealous? I'm not going out with her or anything"

I threw my head back and laughed loudly. 

"You honeslty think that's why I can't even look at you without disgust?"

"W-what?" 

I knew how much of a bitch I was when I was pissed, but their was usually nothing I could do when I got to this stage of anger.

It wasn't until Harry walked into the room and put a hand on my shoulder to relax me a bit that I realized that if I said the thoughts that were swirling in my mind, I would probably never feel good about myself later on when I see the hurt look on Calums face increase.

The thing that hurts more than what he did to me, is how much I still care about him even though he still did what he did to me.

I picked up my bags from the floor once again.

I walked over to the door, passing Calum. I stopped once I reached him.

"You make me want to spit in your face" and I walked out of the room.