Chapter 6

"Where are we going?" I was really annoyed. It was the last song and I was missing out on it.

"I have a surprise"

"I don't want to go anywhere with you" I pulled my hand away hard and he looked at me with a face full of hurt.

I hated the fact that I'm so sympathetic. 

I started to feel bad, but the hurt was gone from his face and he urged me to walk further down the hall with him.

I crossed my arms across my chest and cautiously followed him. The last time I was alone with him in a scene like this was the night before he left for tour.

I started to feel uneasy. I didn't want a repeat.

Of course this time he was not reeking of alcohol, but I couldnt be sure of people anymore.

"Michael" He yelled suddenly, and a figure ran closer to us.

"You've got it right?" Caum whispered not so quitely to him

"Yeah" Michael said and turned around smiling at me.

"What?" I asked looking at the both of them.

Michael told me to follow him and I did, feeling much better that I wasn't alone with Calum anymore.

 We walked for a few more minutes, until we stopped.

"Um...what are we doing?" The uneasy feeling came back

They both turned around with crooked smiles, and Calum pulled a black peice of cloth from his pocket.

My hands started to get clammy and my heart started to beat fast.

He walked closer and Michael knocked on a door in front of us.

I felt like fainting.

But it's not last year.

Zayn's voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

I wrinkled my head in confusion. Why was Zayn behind the door?

He glanced over at me

"Is she okay?"

The three boys glance at me and I nod my head. That was a huge lie.

I was not okay, in fact I wanted to puke.

Was it really this hot in this hallway?

 I couldn't think straight everything felt like it was going way to fast for me.

The next thing I knew the peice of cloth Calum had in his hands was covering my eyes.

I stayed calm, not exactly knowing what was going on.

It felt like I was going to have a panic attack. I hated those. I didn't take surprises as well as I used to anymore.

Then the blindfold came off.

I was inside a room, but I wasn't alone.

"Oh my god" I breathed out

Right in front of me was my favorite people in the world.

I couldn't breath anymore, I was 99 percent sure I was going to die.

Right before me, Alex from All Time Low was drinking water as the rest of his band mates chatted with Imagine Dragons.

"And this is Saba," Zayn said pointing at me "probably your biggest fan"

I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. My first reaction was to hide the band bracelets I wore behind my back, because 5 of them were All Time Low.

Then I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's a filler chapter haha, I couldn't think of something good to write. I'm updating later today when I get home, though so yeah.

Also who saw Midnight Memories music video? I WENT TO THE "BATHROOM" AT SCHOOL OMFGGGGGGG I WANTED TO FREAK OUT SO BAD UGH. DHFJKKSLALSJFDHFHJFKKS. YEAH I'M SORRY DON'T READ THIS K BYE.