Chapter 56: Plan

Athena's POV.

Ilang linggo na ang nakalipas simula nung nag-umpisa ang battle ni Chriss at Rain. Sa ilang linggo na yun akala ko puro tuwa at saya ang mararamdaman ko at akala ko ma-enjoy ko kapag dalawa silang nanliligaw sakin ayun pala nagkamali ako. Akala ko lang pala yun. Mahirap pala magkaroon ng dalawang suitors. Sakit nila sa bangs kahit wala akong bangs.

Nakaka-stress sila, promise. Sa halos dalawa linggo ng panliligaw nila, iba't ibang regalo ang natatanggap ko araw-araw. Nakakatanggap ako ng bulaklak, chocolates, damit, sapatos at kung ano-ano pa. Ngunit ang mga damit at sapatos na natatanggap ko binabalik ko sakanila. Sobra-sobra na kasi ang binibigay nila saakin at hindi ako yung tipong babae na gagamitin sila para makuha ko ang gusto ko. Basta kapag puro gamit ang ibinibigay nila saakin ibinabalik ko sakanila.

At ngayon araw ng linggo, napagpasyahan ko na mag simba muna. Gusto ko muna mag unwind para naman hindi ako masyadong nabibigla sa mga nangyayari.

Patapos na ang misa. Pupunta ako ng Mall. Bukod kasi sa mamasyal lang ako eh may bibilhin na rin ako. Bigla kasi akong nag crave sa cake.

----
Sofia's POV.

At the Mall...

I'm here at Mall. Just chillin'. Andito ako sa Cafèlipino. Actually I am waiting my bestfriend. Ang tagal niya dumating ha. Like what I have said before, I don't want to wait any longer. At dahil sa paghihintay ko ngayon, siya ang magbabayad ng pinagkainan ko today. Like duh, she deserves to pay it anyway.

This coffee shop is not that expensive. But the taste and aroma of the coffee is suit to the taste of a wealthy persons liked me. Hindi siya bagay sa mga mahihirap at walang class like Athena.

Speaking of her, the reason why I want to meet my bestfriend is because I have to do my plan as soon as possible. I want to make it happen. Nakakainis lang kasi dalawa ang suitors niya. Like duh, she is not pretty. I am more feminine than her. I look like a princess who came from a royal family, eh siya? She looks like a pauper. How did I know that she has two suitors? Well thanks to the private investigator that I hired. He's good.

Ilang oras pa ako naghintay. Gosh! Naiinip na ako. I get my phone in bag. I write a message for my bestfriend. She's taking too long.

To: BiWitch
Hey BiWitch. What take you so long? I am d*mn bored here.

Pagka-send ko nun sakto naman ang dating niya. I look at her form head to toe. Bigla akong nainis. What the hell! How dare she pick a dress that have the same colors like mine? It doesn't suit her even the shoes that she's wearing, we are exactly the same. The hell! How dare she copied my OOTD? Meaning Outfit Of The Day.

Masasabunutan ko tong babaeng ito. Tch. She's annoying. Nang makalapit na siya rito sa table na kung nasaan ako, I show her my frown look. She's really annoying. Is she really my bestfriend? She's trying to betray me, my outfit.

"What's with the look?" She asked.

"Are you trying to copy my fashion? If yes, you don't have originality talaga," mataray na sabi ko.

"No, I did not. Why did you say that anyway?"

"Like duh! Look..." I said and point it on her dress she's wearing.

"...parehas pa tayo ng color ng dress and our shoes looks exactly the same. Now tell me, how can you explain this?"

"Grabe ka naman. Baka nagkataon lang. Don't worry it won't happen again. I'm sorry, okay? Bestfriend naman tayo eh," sagot niya.

"Fine. Whatever. Have a seat. And one more thing dahil matagal ka you should pay all my orders," I smirk.

"What?! Fine. Why do you want to meet me by the way?"

"Let's do it. Our plan about Athena. I need to take Chriss as soon as possible," I said in serious one.

"Are you sure? Baka naman hindi mag work?" She asked. I don't care if it doesn't work or not. The important thing is I need to do something bad to that b*tch. Kating kati na ang dalawang hands ko to do some evil job to her.

"I don't care. Whether you like it or not, we will do that plan. How dare that girl have two suitors? Hindi ba siya marunong mag-share? Like duhhh! She's not even worth it." I said. Yeah she's not. Hearing her name made my blood goes up and hotter!

"Hey cal-- Oh! Speaking of the b*tch, there she is. Narinig ka yata girl," Jacq's said and she used her lips to point something.

I was so shock on what I saw. How dare this woman come here in this cafè? Hindi siya bagay dito. Isa lang siyang barusa.

I also noticed that she's alone. Poor girl. What a poor girl? Kawawa naman siya. But hell no! She seduce my love so she deserve to be lonely and poor.

"BiWitch, do you think what I am thinking?" Jacq's said.

Kumunot ang noo ko. Aish. Her mind is not my mind. Kairitang babaeng to ha.

"What do you mean?" I asked with my confused look.

"Slow. Why don't we start our evil plan?" She said and grinned.

I smiled. The evil smile. "So smart!" I said and grinned.

Nice idea biwitch. Very very very nice idea.