Baby Mama Drama

I know, I know... Bad Cristy! I've made you all wait longer then I usually do to update...But I had one hell of a busy weekend with my nephew's blessing/party on Saturday (which I had to help prep for on Friday) a bunch of easter egg hunts, two birthday parties and an easter party ON Sunday...Then I decided to get a little tipsy, let me tell you NOT GOOD! SO I endded up nursing a hang over on Monday, definitely NOT FUN...Anyway's here's the next chap and I hope you all like it I know I do =)

Oh, oh, oh slideshow to the side with the cast well some of them anyway since I forgot who I was casting as Jessica lol! Hope you like them & thank you all for the tips!  

I could use more suggestions for Jessica, Samantha and Jay too =)

Vote

Comment

Fan

*****************

Celeste had spent the rest of Sunday with Jay. They needed to figure out what they were going to do for the competition and they only had two weeks to figure it out. They had talked to Billie to get the run down on the competition. The competition wasn’t a very big one and there were only going to be four rounds before the finals. The first two would be on Friday night and the next two Saturday night. Sunday would be the finals and the winning couple would be announced then. 

Monday morning came along and Celeste was still stressing out over the competition. She and Jay had come up with the different dances they were going to do the day before. But, as always Celeste would worry herself to death until the competition came around. It didn’t help that they only had two weeks to perfect five dances. Usually they would have at least a month to prepare. Celeste had already made plans with Jay to meet up at her place after school. They would be working their asses off everyday from here on out. 

Celeste slung her bag over her shoulder and walked onto the already packed campus. Her mind was racing with all the different possibilities she and Jay could use. With her eyes cast to the ground and her thought swirling Celeste didn’t notice the wall of flesh step into her path until she rammed right into a very solid and defined chest. Celeste’s eyes shot up and a smile tugged at the corners of her lips. Nate was standing there grinning down at her. 

“Morning beautiful,” he whispered tucking a strand of hair behind Celeste’s ear.

“Good morning,” Celeste said shifting from foot to foot.

“Come on,” Nate said tugging on her hand. “I’ll walk you to class.”

Nate’s large warm hand curled around Celeste’s smaller one and led her into the building. The hallway went deathly quiet as the two walked down the hall. Celeste tried not to let it get to her. Once again she was stuck with the fact that everyone in this school seemed so fascinated with she and Nate. What was up with that? People were weird. They headed to Celeste’s locker first so she could switch out her books. Hunter and the twins came up shortly after. 

“We were wondering why everyone was so quite.” Nina commented leaning against the locker next to Celeste’s. “Now we know why,”

“It’s so cute,” Maddie cooed patting Celeste on the cheek lightly.

“People need to get a life,” Celeste huffed closing her locker. “It’s like they’ve never seen two people holding hands,”