Authors Note

This is a great book that's a must read called The Past Saved Me. A must read by Lexi Cate.

Amanda's life from Kindergarten to seventh grade was perfect. She had the best friends, the best grades, the best everything really. You are probably asking what happened in seventh grade, am I right? Well I'll tell you what happened, Amanda found out that her entire life had been built up on lies. In second grade a little joke to pretend no one liked her turned into something more. The joke became more serious and soon enough everyone was in on it, and everybody hated her for no reason.

When Amanda finds out she can't believe it. She moves across the country to a small town in California. There she stays with walls built around her feelings, her emotions, her life, and most importantly, her past. Everything was going well until that snowy, December day when someone from her past transfers to her school.

This person just happens to be Brandon Morgan. Brandon Morgan used to be who every girl liked, including Amanda. Amanda hasn't thought about him in years and is sure she has moved on. Did she really though? Are there still feelings there? Will she forgive him? Will Brandon even be sorry? Or will everything be the same?