Tggtr

I'm sorry I have left y'all waiting for so long I have just been through a lot and I appreciate all the support through private messages. And the comments.

I have been going through a rough time in relationships lately where I feel I only need God and that's good for me because I am changing who I am for a life that's better Han anything I have ever dreamed. Even though I have god, I have started dating a great guy named Dylan. He is very sweet and perfect, but he lacks one thing. Religion. That took a toll on me because religion and god mean everything to me and when he said he had no religion I was in shock because the boy Camden I dated, was a strong Christian. God means so much to me, that I even contemplated breaking up with this boy because of his religion but I didn't because I believe that people can change. I believe that I can change him and that he will care enough about me to change so this next chapter is on change.

Chapter 6: Change

Some guys aren't always open to change so you have to choose them carefully. Make sure that your guy will change for you. That is so important. To be compatible with someone, it's really important you have things in common and are somewhat similar. Dylan and I are similar because we both share each other and we care about each other. Dylan and I have gone out a few times before and it hasn't worked and that seems to bring us closer in a way. I learn something new about him everyday and they are things that we share in common sometimes.

I am a strong Christian like I said and I believe that I can change Dylan to be Christian as well because he cares about me and he would change for me. But there are guys out there who are not open to change and its important to ignore them because they are not best for you. There are also sweet guys out there who do care enough to change and suit your lifestyle and be with you. I pray that all of y'all except The Lord and know that he will help you out there to find the one. He gave us one heart only and a ton of other body parts because that other heart goes to someone out there and we are determined to find that someone one day.

THANKS FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. IF YOU HAVE STORIES OR QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO TELL ME WITHOUT OTHERS SEEING THEM, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I WILL READ IT AND ANSWER AND GIVE ADVICE.

FOR THOSE OF Y'ALL WHO ARE CONCERNED ABOUT MY COUSIN, SHE IS DOING BETTER, BUT IS GETTING SICK FROM THE KEMO MEDICATION THAT WILL HELP HER GET RID OF CANCER. SHE IS ALSO LOSING HER HAIR AND IS FREAKED OUT BY THAT SO I AM GOING TO CUT MY HAIR IN RESPECT FOR HER. THANKS FOR CARING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

ACT LIKE A GIRL,

BE LIKE A GIRL,

FIGHT LIKE REBECCA.