⚔Monster's🔫

Slowly opening my eyes, what happened? Wait!? Senri oh my god Senri! I thought as I get up out of bed scan the room after finding nothing but a piece of paper I move the covers and headed towards it.

Dear (y/n)
It's me Senri my love I was the one who brought you back last night, my father is controlling me but he wants a body so I can take over mine again.
Please my love hold on
Senri X

As I place the paper down I headed to the bath room to get ready grabbing a black tank top and dark blue skinny jeans with black boots and a black leather jacket 'Senri don't worry I will help you if it the last thing I do!' Turning the shower on.

After I got ready I headed out of my dorm room and in to the library I need to read about change body's and souls what our not wanted but I must warn my brother as I summon a dagger with a message for help to control the dark side...

As I look thou the book it got me thinking that I should use my self for him to take my body and see if I can hold him down with all my power, I know his strong but I could use a spell to kill him off to his normal body just need to think.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After done with the research of body changing I found out some pretty good stuff and now I'm alone in the moon dorm everyone's gone to class including Senri, heading to my room to find my bottles and book of stuff as I look thou I found something that might help Senri out.
Rose blood as I placed my figure on the page and read tho it, Rose blood can transport another soul to your body but can also kill that person body in the process. Which means I need to be careful of what I'm doing to mine if I'm going to be bait, all I need is my blood and Senri's also a magic red rose 'great' I thought.
I will have to wait for tomorrow to get Senri's blood, oh wait! The night class and the day class have a ball tomorrow night... I could get it there and change Senri soul back! Yes that will do all I need is the Rose which I can just summon right now. As I place my hands together 'I summon you red rose, let me use you power for good' as the beautiful red rose appears in my hands. Placing the rose in to the bottle as I cut my finger tip with my knife as it fills half way as that was done I placed the lid on top and shake it as the rose fades away placing it in my draw and closing it as I make my way to my bed pulling the covers over me and slowly falling in to darkness "hope this works" was the last words I speak for tonight...

[ sorry guys I been busy and also being lazy and writers block but don't worry I working on it and I'm glad you like this book 💞🌸]