💀Dead end part two🍷

After waking up feeling some kind of pain trying to move up "ahhh God. What the!?" Seeing a big glass has entered my skin see my bloody shirt. Slowly reaching towards the glass, placing my hand on to slowly pulling it out "ahhhh!" I screamed oh god seeing the blood just rushing out after the glass was out and throw it to the other side of the room. Slowly getting up placing my hands on the ground to keep up and now standing on my feet placing my hand over my wound "I need to slow this down before I lose control" walking over the broken glass to a table and see some clean clothes, looking thou I use some ones shirt and start to rid it and lifting my top up to see my fresh wound, slowly place the ripped shirt around me and tighten it to stop the blood. Looking around me I find my self in a shop making my way towards the door "locked" lifting my foot and kicking the door down "here I come"

Walking though place to place looking for Yuki and Zero but I notice the town empty and the doors a lock what!? Where could you be! I thought looking up at the beautiful sky looking towards the school I notice some kind of colour red drawing the beauty out of the night sky making it look like blood "Leo!" I shouted running towards the light

I was right it was Leo and that guy earlier "Leo I'm coming" I shouted running as fast as I can and pull my hand in front of me "now" seeing my hand glow (F/C) going around your body, changing clothes (F/C) leather pants and jacket and white tank top with black boots. Kicking the male away from my brother "Leo are u okay?" I asked. Swinging my arm to punch him in the face only him to catch It "you never give up do you (Y/N) hahaha) kick me in my wound sending me flying "ahhh" coughing up blood.

"(Y/N)!" Leo shouts running towards you. Only stopping to meet with the males sword in to Leo's chest "ahhhh"- "Leo!" My eyes open wild tears fulling my view see him fall made my heart break, feeling region on him my power dark and powerful my eyes turning red "you will die!" I shout out the top of my lungs, the male pulled his sword out of his chest making Leo fall to the ground. Punching the male making him all bloody as he cuts my arms to try and stop me only making me to kick him in the face making the male hit the wall, now I was near I swing my hand to his chest and pulled it out making the vampire scream in pain. Losing my self I use the rest of my powers to kill him once after all "bye" I say as my power hits him making him in to little pieces and blood everywhere and over me. Slowly making my way towards Leo helpless body before I could meet with darkness "Leo don't leave meeee"

[sorry it's taken me this long. I been busy and I hope u like it and sorry about my spellings]