Night class

(Four parts are done in one day! Wow!! 😮😀 anyways I will carry on with the story)

When I got to the moon dorm no one was there thank god. I walked up stairs and walking over to my dorm. I opened the door and looked at my clock "oh shot nearly time to go!" I ran around to the bathroom to get cleaned up and put a fresh uniform on and dry my hair and place it in a bum left my fringe to the side also a bit of make up just eyeliner. I checked my self in the mirror and I look great!
(Knock knock) I walk over to my door and open it to see eye to eye with kaname "Hello Kaname how can I help you?" I ask only to get a chuckle of Kaname "I'm here to show you to your first night class, please follow" walking to the others from down stairs as I closed my bed room door and follow them to out side the mood dorm.

As we was walking out I was standing next to Rima and Senri heading towards the gate also hearing screaming girls, the day class can't you shut up I thought. As we walked though the day class on each side, I notice Zero glaring at Kaname and he was doing the same "Hello Kaname" I turn my head to Yuki trying to say hello and hold the fan girls back.

It was getting on and we are in class listening to there stupid speech about being vampire and not a monster blah blah blah. "Hey Rima is it alright if I have one of you pokeys?" I said "sure here" holding me one "thanks. Hey Senri do you always sleep?" I wonder? "Hum?" Rima butted in "he doesn't talk much and yes he does" opening my book to this romantic story about true love and peace with people and monsters.

The night class was over and we all headed back to the moon dorm and headed to each of our rooms.

Walking out of my bathroom with my pjs on and pull my hair down to brush my (H/L) (H/C) hair and headed to bed, closing my eyes and opening to slowly having heavy eye lids I can't hold back now more "good night"

"hey, hey (Y/N) come here" Leo? Is that Leo? I thought "Leo is that you brother!" I shouted but got no response "Leo!" Oh god where are you!?
I walk over to this abandon building slowly walking towards it and pulling out my sword with my magic 😉😊 and headed in side, shocking seen lifeless body's all over the low floor. A fight?? "Leo are you here?" I shouted only hearing foot steps in the back ground.
To continue walking up the stairs to the Hall way blood cover the walls and body's still around, in the corner of my eye I see a figure move in to a room "Leo stop playing around I mean it!" I ran to the room and opened the door "Leo!" I shouted as I slowly walk in and see a photo on the floor "what's that?" I pick it up to see a crying child "what?" SLAM the door shut on me "who did that. Leo stop playing around now!" I shout out to the person still in this room, all of a sudden I was hit sending me in to a wall "ahhh!" That was painful I thought only to be pined down to the wall "get off me now!" I got no reply from the person. I felt a sharp pain in my neck "No ahhhh!" It's drinking from me?!! "Let go, Leo. Leo where are you! I said let go!" Deepening it fangs "ahhh!" I losing to much blood. I-I "L-le l Leo?"

My eye snap open and I shot up "it's only a dream!" Oh god... It's morning? I get out of bed to look in the mirror and see nothing on my neck "thank god" I walk over to my bed and get in and slowly closing my eyes.

[next one it will be more on Senri and you] ✍🏻🙊