Chocolate's

I been here a while now, I have gotten to know everyone in the moon dorm sometime Aido does my head in when he's being all high and Mighty say Lord Kaname. I don't how Aido can still follow him after hitting him so many times, me and Senri have been getting along just great but i made him some chocolates for this event why the day class gives the night class chocolates.

I'm with Aido and Senri walking to the gates heading for my lessons, hearing the fan girls scream ones we all got out and around us was stands with our names on them. i go to my stand and every but Senri he doesnt wanna do it for some reason or he cant be bothered,
"hey Senri you need to except the girls choclates, sorry girls i bring Senri to you now" takuma said i just laughed only getting a smirk off Senri. opps im on trouble when i get in class haha i thought after we had our chocolates off the day class we all got to go to class and be bored.
when we was walking in to our seats an unexpected visitor, the male head black hair i couldnt see his face he was talking to our teacher "hey Senri who the new guy? hey Senri you took my book!" Senri then look at the new kid "hum i dont know but it looks good" Senri said trying to keep the book out my hands, everytime i try to grab my book he moves it "Senri!" annoyed i pushed him to the floor so it looked like i have pinned him down "Senri for the last time give me my book" i grab my book out his hand and place it on the desk and then i stand up to offer him my hand to help him up, when we both seat in are seats i noticed that Takuma was smiling and Aido was smirking at us i just blushed of embarrassment.

I didn't noticed that the new student had taken a seat but i dont care anyways i just put my in front of me and read "(Y/N) can i rest on you" Senri asked as i just nod and felt Senris head on my shoulder.

after class was over i went to walk around the forest but i noticed i was being followed "show your self now" i said it was the newbie "hey little sis. no need to be rude" Leo? "Leo is that you!?" he only nodes i ran up to him and hugged him.
"Nice to see you to little sis" hugging back "Leo why you here, I thought you be busy hunting some bad ass vampires" I asking smirking "no I here to see Kaname and join this cross Academy shit" has he let go "oh okay let me show you around the moon dorm then" asking him to follow behind.

[dont worry u will give you chocolate to Senri I'm not done😊]