Chapter 7

And...Chapter 7 is finally here :P

I know, I know, it's dissapointgly short...but it had to be! I promise there'll be a huge suprise a few chapters later and It'll be a super long chapter too! SO be excited!

ENJOY!! :D

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 Part 1

__________________________Cloe’s POV___________________________

“What?” I ask truly confused.

“The man?” she asks again.

“Esme, how do you feel? What man? I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I say, thinking ‘What the heck, this has never happened before...what man could she be talking about?’

“The man, the one on the horse?” she questions, eyes wide and clinging to the sheets with a death grip.

“No. I don’t. How would I know what you saw? Do you know how irrational you sound? Look, maybe you were just dreaming...you probably just saw someone like him somewhere and he popped up in your dream...” I tell her getting up from the floor.

“But, but...you’re right. It’s all in my head. You don’t think I'm crazy, do you?”she asks, eyes wide and vulnerable.

“No, of course not. I’ll always believe you. That’s what...friends...are for right?” I ask slightly hesitating on friends. ‘I’m not your friend am I? Could I truly be your friend? Maybe for now...but probably not when you find out...’ I think  sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Friends! Of course, you’re too good to think I'm crazy.” she remarks, smiling.

‘If only you knew...’ I think my thoughts trailing off into places I don’t want to go. I sigh. “Ok, if you say so. Everyone is downstairs, Jace, Ari and his parents...do you want me to get them?” I ask.

“Wait, why are they downstairs? Oh, jeez. Holy shit! What happened? All I remember is...Jesus, his sister!” she exclaims.

Chapter 7 Part 2

______________________Esme’s POV_________________________

“Wait, why are they downstairs? Oh, jeez. Holy shit! What happened? All I remember is...Jesus, his sister!” I exclaim. ‘What the heck, I must have fainted...’ I look around finally taking in my surroundings. ‘I’m in his room? He must have carried me up here...’  “Whoa! Did I faint and how did you get here? Wait no, why are you here?” I ask wanting answers.

“No biggie, don’t worry. Jason called and told me that you had fainted and I came over. I only came like a few minutes ago. And you’re conscious already, so I guess its not that big of a deal. And you seem fully recovered too, so we don’t need to call paramedics like Jason’s mom was about to do. Anywho, should I get them now?” she asks.

“Yeah. Sure. Go ahead. I’ll just fix up the bed.” I say, pushing off the covers and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. She smiles satisfactorily and starts to walk out. I stand up even though I feel a little nauseous and my legs feel wobbly. I start to sway. ‘Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea just yet...’