Chapter 25: I Can Swim!!

Silver here!
THANKS FOR 40,600 READERS YOU GUYS❤ This has been such an incredible opportunity and I can't thank everyone enough for every thing and AGHHH spielspielspiel
Anyway fluffy chapter since I've been hitting everyone with the feels constantly, have a a nice day or night wherever you are❤
No one rant at me please, I haven't stolen the photo above, that's me 🤤
~~~~~

"Waterpark! Waterpark!!"

"Chill, Ichirou. Seriously, your acting like Katsumi." Hotaka sighs, bringing his arms to his chest to fold them in annoyance.

Ichirou only returns a grin. "How can you be such a wet blanket, Hotaka? We're going to a bloody waterpark!"

"Gogogo!!!" Katsumi bounces along, following Ichirou in a mad rush to the entry booth.

"I've never seen them so... excited." I swallow.

Hotaka sighs, unfolding his arms to pick up his bag, begrudgingly. "They don't get many opportunities like this, they're still boys at heart."

Ah.

"Could you tell them to slow down."

I turn to Akihiko who's carrying a stack of white towels. He has his hair loose, rather than clipped back, and has on a pair of yellow khaki's which Ichirou lent him. His white shirt, another article of clothing borrow from Ichi, is tight around him extenuating his broad muscles even more than even his regular shirts do.

"Chiseki?"

Hotaka reaches his hand out to me. "W-what?" I question abruptly, the black haired boy's fingers brushing against my lips.

"Sorry, your drooling."

"Tch, shut up!"

Wait, was I actually drooling...!?

"Hotaka, could you help me out here?" I jump at Akihiko's voice behind me and turn around.

"I'll get it! It's fine." Hurriedly taking three of the thick towels off the pile, I use the cosy fabric as an ideal hiding place for my face. Attempting to quickly scuttle away, my movement is obscured by a tug at my waist. Akihiko, who's able to carry the two remaining towels at his side, has his finger hooked around the hem of my shirt.

"Are you changing inside?" Nodding into the towels, he sighs. "We'll wait outside for you, Ichirou has our phone and I'm not very trusting."

With Ichi in charge of it? Neither.

Getting past the ticket like was a journey in itself. Mum had offered us a voucher for fast pass tickets which we graciously accepted, although we were short of fast passes for the line for the passes themselves.

"Chiseki." Hotaka taps me on the shoulder as I stand in front of him in the line, jittery. "If you want, we'll stand here for the tickets, if you wanna find a change room and change."

I nod in response.

Not like I plan on swimming anyway...

Trotting off in search of a change room, I notice a group of boys hanging around near the benches of what seems like what I'm looking for. Among those boys, I see a familiar face.

"Taka!"

"Arian! It's rare to see you at a place like this." In front of me is the forever friendly Takashi, who graciously separates from the group of testosterone loaded males to greet me. "I haven't seen you since... The group P.E. day we had."

"Uh, yeah." I shuffle awkwardly. "Thanks for sticking up for me that day."

"Don't mention it. Does someone have to be thanked for sticking up for anyone that needs help?"