Valentine's With Masashi

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo really interested, where are ya'll from?!

My largest reader base in the world are from the North America! You go guys!

But interested to what other countries out there are reading my story! Go ahead and comment when your finished with this edition!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I flop down onto the couch, tired of life in general. I roll onto my side and grab my laptop of the living room table, comfily lying it on my lap. "Of course. Your only setting yourself up for disappointment you know..." I whisper to myself. Texts, emails or snaps from Masashi? I got zilch.

I sigh sadly, putting my laptop down a stretching my arms above my head. "He's probably just spending Valentine's Day with some other girl..." It breaks my heart to think about it, but it's heart wrenchingly my conclusion. "Double pay on Valentine's Day... That money loving douchebag probably has 20 dates today."

"Who's a money loving douchebag?"

I whip around, only to stare into disappointed eyes behind a pair of glasses. "M-Masashi!!" Heat rises to my cheeks and feelings of regret swell inside me. "I'm sorry..."

"It's alright." Masashi's monotone voice circles around until he comes around the couch and sits next to me. He stiffly passes me a large bouquet of red roses and maths exercise books. Yikes, romantic... But... "I'm a tad disappointed that you think of me that way, but it is natural for you to come to that conclusion."

I bite my lip. "I shouldn't have said that, especially when you took the day off for me." I turn side ways on the couch to face him. "But you haven't texted or emailed me in a week, you can't just leave me in the dark and expect me to still be there."

He nods understandingly and then sighs. "I really haven't been doing a good job at this whole boyfriend thing have I?"

Giggling, I grab the maths textbooks off the table. "Isn't that what you do for a living. Here," I wave the book around. "If you wanna know a way to get to a girl's heart, don't give her maths textbooks for starters."

"Your not even reaching 60% on any mathematical exams, Arian. I'm showing you my love by saving you from being a drop out." Masashi frowns, taking the textbooks from me.

"Yeah yeah, I know Mr.Practical." I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a tight hug. "But thank you, really, for making time for me today..." Lifting my head, I'm surprised when something hot presses against my lips. When Masashi parts from the kiss, red rushes to my cheeks and my face feels hot. "W-What was that for?"

"Isn't kissing what all couples do on Valentine's Day?"

"Y-Yeah...! But..." I stutter, still flustered.

"Shh." Masashi pulls me closer towards him. "I want my Valentine's Day present."