Chapter 15: "What's that?"

Ashton drives me to a small house. Actually, it looks too small to be a house. Maybe it is a condo or something. I step out of the car and out of nowhere there is a black object covering my eyes. “What the—“

The person—Ashton—ties the blindfold on tightly. “Sorry, Luke’s orders,” Ashton tells me.

I giggle, “It’s okay.” How cute. Not very surefootedly, I wobble up the steps to my date. The high heels Nicole let me borrow are at least four inches and although I’ve had some experience in even higher heels, I’m still not used to them at all and neither are the muscles in my ankles or feet. I somehow manage to make it inside with Ashton’s help guiding me. He leads me deeper into the condo, my shoes click—lacking. We reach what I suppose is our destination and presses on my shoulders, motioning for me to sit.

 After I’m settled in, I feel someone release the blindfold and it drops from my eyes. I gasp at the sight before me. I’m in a small room and dangling Christmas lights are hung all around us. On the small table, which I sit at, is an extremely small vase with an equally small rose sitting inside of it. There is a plate of spaghetti in front of me and a single meatball directly in the center. I look up at the person in front of me—Luke. My breath hitches. Luke is breathtaking and in fact he did take my breath away.

He’s not dressed in a suit or anything, but he’s obviously taken some time into making himself looks even more handsome that I thought was possible. His eyes sparkle in the lights and for a second I lose myself in them. “Hello,” he says.

My insides flutter, “Hey there.” I wait a moment, “This is beautiful. Thank you, Luke.”

He smiles sweetly. “You’re hungry, right?”

I chuckle, “Yes! Are you?”

“What do you think?” we share a laugh then dig into our food. The spaghetti is such large portion, that I only get half way though and then Luke has to finish it for me. He throws his head back in defeat as he swallows his last mouth full. My heart picks up speed for a short moment. Since when did he have this effect on me?

I hear a loud bang and cursing from outside the room we’re in. “What’s that?” I ask Luke.

“Probably the lads preparing desert,” he laughs.

“You mean, you guys made all of this?” he nods his head and I reach across the table for his hand. “This is perfect, Luke. Thank you.” He squeezes my hand slightly.

***

The rest of the night went great and it was filled with joy and laughter. Luke drove us home and we spent the night together. Once we arrive, the first thing he does is kiss me. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting it, but I didn’t resist. I really did like Luke and it’s not like we were going to do it. Luke takes my hand and I trail behind him giggling he almost trips over himself. He shuts the door behind us and hitches up my skirt.

Uh oh.

Lukes hands are slightly shaky, but he still manages to hold my face stedily and gently as he kisses me passionately. I can only wonder what will happen next.

FUCK GUYS IT'S BEEN SO LONG I'M SOOOOO SORRY! I DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO FINISH OUT THIS FANFIC! THANK YOU FOR STAYIG DEDICATED I LOVE YOU ALL WITH A PASSION! A NEW CHAPTER IS COMING SOON BUT I'M NOT SURE WHEN! ONCE HOMEWORK COOLS DOWN A BIT I'M GOING TO START A NEW FANFIC CALLED YOU AND THAT WILL BE MY MAIN FOCUS! THANKS AGAIN GUYS ILYYYYY -MORGAN