Chapter 12 ~unexpected news~

Vanessa POV.

Its been 10 months since mommy was put into the hospital and me and my brother always visit her every day and spend all are time with her. Daddy always comes here after he finishes with alpha duties hehe duties. Our grandma always takes us to mommy and I still feel sad knowing mommy was going to become a star in the sky soon from what I heard the doctor lady say. Today I woke up from daddy yelling something to someone so I got out of my princess bed and ran down the stairs with brother right behind me. we stop in front of daddy who was smiling and tears fell from his eyes we just stoo there confused. after he hung up with the person he was talking to he hugged us tightly.

"mommys going to be okay. she going to be okay" he said still hugging us tightly while tears feel from his eyes

"what do you mean daddy? Momys sick the doctor lady said she will become a star." I said confused but he looked a at me and chuckled softly

"well baby girl they found a cure for mommy to help her feel better so she won't become a star" he said before standing up and wiping his tears. he pick me and brother up before going to the garage where everyone in the pack house put there cars.

After he open the car and bucklet us in tightly before going to the front and drove super fast to the hospital where mommy was at. I was scared at how fast he was going but brother seem to like the speed and laughed all the way there. once we got there he took us out of the car and ran to mommys room where she laid in bed always looking pale and her eyes lossing its sparkle but when we walked in I was super happy to see mommy going back to her regular skin color and her beautiful violet eyes getting its sparkle back. when we walked in he set us down and we ran to mommys side hugging her as daddy followed behind and kissed mommy on the forhead.

"thank the moon godess they found a cure for you" daddy said as tears felled his eyes

"I'm glad they did or else I wouldn't be able to be with my wonderful family" mommy said before she started crying and huged daddy with one arm and hugged me and brother with the other. I feel like our life has finally become perfect.

Violet POV.

Earlier~

I really am starting to hate this hospital bed I would of thought they be comfortable for pationts to feel better but it makes them feel worse. I sat up in the stupid bed and look out the window to see it was a nice bright sunny day. Days like this remind me of when I would take the kids out to play at the pond where francsico would throw rocks at ducks while vanessa yelled at him to stop because he was scaring them. I laughed lightly remembering that day especialy since I fell in the pond that day and had to stay in those wet cloths all day since the kids didn't want to leave yet. Ah I really would do anything to keep my kids happy and I fear that won't be a good thing being I give them anything they want but I'm glad they know that they cant always have everything. since I was busy remebering stuff I didn't notice the doctor come in quickly with a big smile on his face and only did I notice him was when he spoke which caused me to jump light.

"Ms. Jackson I have wonderful news for you" doctor emily who been my doctor for the 10 months I've been here

"what could be wonderful news if my life will end within a month or two leaving my family behind?" I said sadly looking at the doctor

she frowned at me and shook her head "you won't be dieing or leaving them behind at all"  she said co fusing me

"what do you mean? you told me I only have a year to live" I said frowning

"yes I did say that 10 months ago when you first came but we were lucky enough to find a cure for it" she said happily causing me to smile widely

(I don't know if they do have a cure for blood cancer but if they don't I hope they find one soon)

"but don't worry we already tested it out and its completlysafe to use. now all we need to do is give you the medicine and you well soon look like you old self." she said before leaving the room to return mintues later with the medicine. after she had put the medicine into my body I felt slight pain but she told me not to worry since it was going to hurt cause the medicine is killing the virise. after the pain went away I didn't feel like how I did when I first got here I feel more........fresh.

"doctor emily can you please call my husband and tell him I really want him to know the good news." I said before she left. she looked at me and smiled while nodded before leaving the too but not before getting her pohone out and pressed numbers in before pushing call.

I sat in bed for at least a 30 minutes before seeing the door open and watching my family walk in. I smiled at them as mason set them down just to ran at me for me to hug them. Mason followed behind them and came up to me kissing my forhead.

"thank the moon godess they found a cure for you" he said as years felled his eyes

" I'm glad they did or else I wouldn't be able to be with my wonderful family" I said before I bursted into tears on how lucky I was to be able to live with my family forever until it was finally my time to go which I hope won't be for a very long time. I hugged mason close to me with one arm and hugged my kids with the other as I cried my heart out. I learn something new that day and it was the moon godess works in mysterys ways but in the end she makes a beautiful outcome of it all.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ well I finished it and I'm really greatful to the ones who read my story completly I really am and to those who supported my book. i hope you enjoyed the last chapyer .

comment.....

vote.......

have a wonderful day.....^-^