Chapter 8 ~ please come back~

Hey everyone who read this far i like to give a shout out to you for reading my book. I would of uploaded Saturday or Friday bit no one commented when so im doing it today. Anyway i hope you enjoy ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed his face and kissed him well my wolf made me cause she felt horrible of how are mate was. I could tell he was shock because he didn't kiss back but the he grabbed my waist and kissed me back. Then he back me up again the counter but i pushed him away when my kids came running in.

"mommy Francisco stold my blankly from me" she had tears in her eyes since she loves that blanket so much.

"no i didnt" fransico said fast and trying to hid the blanket behind hin so i wouldn't notice.

"the whats that behind you back" i grab the blanket "francisco you know how.much she loves this now say sorry and promises me you wont steal its not good"

He look down but look at vanessa and hug her "im sworry sissy i didn't mean to make sissy wry im sworry" then he look at me "i porwis mommy i wont steal"

After i gave her back her blanket she hugged it and ran to play with Francisco. When i turn around i saw mason smiling at me.

"why are you smiling" i ask confused and i tilted my head.

"its cause you are so kind to the kids and i love how you treat them when they do bad" you can tell he was happy and honest of what he said from looking in his eyes.

"what are you doing here anyway" i ask remembering why he's here

"im here for some of my pack members to find their mate." He said sitting in a chair looking up at me since i was standing

"okay but why you come here"motioning to my house

"its because i smelled you and our kids and i new you where here and i was right" he stands up and comes.infront of me strocking my cheek with one of his hands

"please come back please come back with me" he hug me tightly crying as he said that

"i-i.." I couldn't say anything i didn't know what to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I know short but i was busy at six flags anyway can someone make me a cover for this book. If you do ill give you a shoutout or put you in the book.