Chapter 7 ~Hell No~

"hey baby i heard rouges were brought in? Did you kill them already?" The slut said sitting on his lap seductively

While she was distracting him i took the chance to run. i grab my children hands and walk out normal.

"hey were you going?" One of them that brought us here

"he said we can leave freely. Now take us to our car." I said camly

He took my family and friends to our car wguch we got in and i told them through are mind link.

"drive fast i lied about him letting us go." After i said that we heard howling in a distance so we drove gast. Until we cross another pack territory so that cause them to stop.

"hahaha now come and get us" i said while driving. So we drove and went to this pack home. Long story short we ask to join he accept since his mate told him to let us. I became the strongest warrior and my kids always talk to there 1 year old.

We been here for a month now and my alpha said there a oack coming to visit so the young ones can find there mates. I didnt care who it was i just want my best friends to find their mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrive

I was making lunch for my babys when my wolf started to howl with joy which I find werid cause she been sad since we saw are mate with that slut. then i heard a knock at the door and no matter how many times i tell vanessa no to answer she still does.

"daddy you came." She said happ and even Francisco said he was happy.

But i froze there nit moving even though my wolf wanted to go to him.

"where your mommy at?l he ask i shiver at the sound of his vocie

"right in here" they both said and drag him into the kitchen.

They ran up stairs to continue playing. After they left i was still frozen but i was facing the stove. He then came behind me and hug me with he chine resting in my shoulder. But i stayed frozen even if my wolf want to lean and relax on him i couldn't i was still mad.

"that girl from before she means nothing to me i didnt even sleep with her she just wants to be Luna but i told her she can't because your luna." He said with a sad vocie then he turn me around. When i saw him he look like he been crying and he look like he never ate. I felt sad and worried and the next thing i did made my wolf happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~cliff hanger. Sorry i haven't uploaded in a while its cause i was busy doing homework and other stuff. But i promise to upload maybe this Friday or Saturday leave a comment on when you want ut Friday or Saturday and ill upload on that day. Can someone please make me a cover for my story and ill give you a shoutout or i might put you in my book. Bye ^-^