Chapter 11 ~bad news~

I'm sorry I haven't been updating its just i've been thinking if I should just delete the books I wrote on here and give up on it. If you guys feel like I should tell me in the coments. Also I'm planning to end this book maybe with a bad ending right now it'll be in the little girls point of veiw.

                                                                      2 Years Later

Vanessa POV.

its been 2 years since we been living with daddy and through out those two years mommy has been the happiest I ever seen her. But recently my mommy has been put into the hospital because she coughed up blood a week ago. I learn what my mommy had when the doctor had told daddy that mommy had blood cancer which caused him to get mad a throw things around the hospital.I did know what blood cancer was so I went to my the doctor myself and asked him. I think he was having trouble to find the words to tell me so all he could come up with is.

"it hurts the making and working of the thing red donutes." Dr. emily had told me when my daddy calmed down and pick me up along with my brother who was just standing looking at the wall I think its because he's shock that mommy is sick. But what I heard from the doctor tell daddy made me burst into tears was that mommy won't make it and might die within a year or so and I know about death because mommy told me about it.

she said when someone dies they become a star in the sky to watch over there loved ones in the night as they sleep to make sure there safe and protected. I continued to cry along with my brother who was hugging me trying to comfort me as he cried but I don't think daddy took it well since he fell to the ground on his knees and held us closer cry more harder then us. I think it hurts daddy more since mommy is daddy mate and it hurts him to see his mate like that. after daddy calmed down he tried to calm us down since mommy was the one to always calm us when we cried by singing us our favorite song 'Pierrot' but I never found out who sings the song.

we just continued to cry our hearts out not wanting our mommy to become a star just yet. we want mommy to be alive to show her our mate and to show her our own family. when the doctor return to talk to daddy he said we can see her now since she was stable so me and big brother ran to her room with daddy right behind us and ran right to her side hugging her arm as she smiled at us. we cried on her arm so she started to sing the song but in english to us while petting our heads in a calming manner.

' It's okay, it's okay. I, playing the fool,

am merely a nameless clown in this small circus.

As I try to balance

on a ball as round as the moon,

it is simply my job

to make conspicuous falls and be laughed at.

But I saw you crying in the audience.

Please do not put on such a sad face.

Taking notice of your tears unknown to your dad or mom,

I felt that it was my duty to wipe them for you:

"It's okay, it's okay. It doesn't hurt me at all.

You should just keep on laughing for me."

It's okay, it's okay. I, making clumsy falls,

am merely a clown balancing on a ball in this small circus.

You, refusing to stop weeping, said:

"You are lying, and that makes me sad."

"I did not tell you one single lie."

As soon as I said that, you started crying again:

"Show me your unpainted real face hidden under your mask,

which you don't normally show to the audience.

To feel pain when you get hurt, or to weep when you feel agonized,

that kind of natural emotion is nothing to be embarrassed about.

It's okay, it's okay. Don't worry if you can't put on a good smile,

just please do not lie about it again.

It's okay, it's okay. You don't have to bear it alone,

for I will cry together with you."

It's okay, it's okay. You have found for me

my real face which I seem to have forgotten.

"It's okay, it's okay." It was like a magic charm.

Look, the liar clown has disappeared!'

After she had finished singing the song me and my brother stop crying and smiled up at her as my daddy stood at the door looking at mommy smiling but in his eyes you could see pain. he was happy to see her smile at us but it pained him to know she had to suffer from the cancer to only die within a year. we just sat by mommy and listen to her and daddy talk about what the doctor had said. when he finish telling her she started to cry as daddy hugged her close to him rocking her side to side to calm her down. when she had calmed down she went to sleep from losing energy by crying so we went home and I ran to my room and sat on my bed.

Big brother and my birthday was coming up where we turn 5 and start to go to kindergraden with lots of different kids from another pack. but I didn't want to go knowing mommy wasn't going to be home when we come back from school and thinking about that making me cry myself to sleep all night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm really really really really sorry that its short but if you read the top information the you would know why I haven't written and maybe why its short. Any hope you enjoyed it comment, vote, and love life. :3