Chapter 1 ~Going Clubbing~

Violet POV

"Come on Violet you can't mope around all day just because he dumped you." said one of my best friend pulling on my arm.

Oh how rude of me let me introduce myself. Hi i'm Violet Jackson half human half werewolf and I'm 15 years old. I'm the daughter of John Jackson who is my human dad and Emma Sky my werewolf mother form Star Moon pack. Im 5'4 ft and i have red wavy hair which I inherit from my mothers side. Our wonderful Alpha is Nathan and his mate our kind Luna is Catherine.

I got my name from my mother because i was born with this weird violet eyes. Supposedly I inherit my eyes from my great great grandmother from my dad's side. Well that's what my parents tell me I actually never seen a picture or drawing of her that can prove that to me.

I have an older brother named Kai and a baby brother named Jason. Kai is 17 at the moment and he's about to turn 18 and he doesn't plan on finding his mate anytime soon. Jason is turning 4 next week and he's really exited for his birthday.

I have two best friend that been with me ever since our diaper days. First is James who is a year old then me making him 16. He's gay and cause of that reason he scared he might not have a mate out their in the world since he was never heard of a male wolf having a male mate. He has straight blue puffy hair since he dyes his hair a lot and he is 5'9 ft making him taller then me.

Second is Jasmine who is James younger sister by a year making her my age. She more calmer then her brother so she doesn't dye her hair and keeps it it's normal color; dark brown, which is curly also she 5'6 ft who is taller then me like her brother. But their face look alike making them look like twins even if there a year apart. As you can guess they're werewolf a just like me.

*sniff* was all she got out of me cause she reminded me of him.

"Wait I have an idea of how she can forget him for a while" James said getting up from my chair in front of my desk.

I looked up at him confused same as jasmine who decided to ask what he meant "And what would that be?"

"We could take Violet clubbing maybe she could forget him for a while and possibly meet someone new there" he said smiling sadly at me.

Jasmine nodded fast while Violet looked unsure. "Come on Violet I think you need to relax and forget for a while" jasmine tried to convince me

I just sighed and looked at them like they were idiots "You guys know my parents won't let me go and we're not of legal age to to go clubbing."

They laughed right in my face and grabbed my book bag "Just say your sleeping over our house and that's what fake ID's are for"

They put my pj and cloths for the next day but they also put in a dress I had but I wasn't allowed to see it. We went downstairs to see my mom and dad on the couch kissing.

"Uh...mom, dad can I ask you something." I said kind of grossed out from seeing that

My mom turn to look at me quickly with a red face while dad just smiled happily "Yes sweetie what is it?" She asked her red face going away

"Is it okay if I sleep at jasmine and James's house?" I said with my puppy eyes knowing they couldn't resisted it

Mom sighed and looked away from me "why do you always make that face when you want something. Okay you can go just don't cause any trouble"

I smiled and kissed there cheek before running upstairs grabbing my bag and went back down to were jasmine and James were.We went to jasmine silver Toyota and I got in the back smiling at both of them.

"Okay my parents let me go that part of the plan was complete but what about the fake ID?" I said with a smirk

They gave me one back and James pulled three fake ID's from his pocket. "I had this made a while ago cause I've been wanting to go see what a club looks like but we've been busy to go until now"

I sighed and rested back in my seat and after five more minutes of silence we got to their house. There parents are always working there never home so when we went inside it wasn't a surprise they were here.

"Let's go get dressed Violet and James you go get ready were leaving in an hour." Jasmine said before dragging me to her room to get ready.

Once I left her room I wore a black skirt that reach mid-thigh and a white crop top. She made me put on mascara and eyeliner with a lil bit of lip gloss. She put my hair in a messy bun and left me bangs just above my eye. I felt very uncomfortable of how I was dressed since I never dressed like this before.

She wore a red dress that hugs her curves on others it might look slutty but on her it didn't. She did something to make her green eyes to pop and put pick lip stick. She let her hair down in its natural curly state before dragging me to the living room where James was.

James had on some black skinny jeans and a red button up shirt which was untucked and the last two buttons weren't buttoned. He's here was styled to look like he had sex. To be honest he didn't look like he was gay at all.

"You ready To go clubbing" James said happily walked out the front door with jasmine following while she dragged me to her car.

"Not really" I said with a sigh they both looked at each other before looking at me.

Once we were in the car jasmine smiled at me "Don't worry just have fun okay?"

"Okay I'll try to have fun and hopefully forget him for the night" I said before looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you guys like this chapter now that I edited it and changed it a lot.

Vote.....

Comment.....

Follow.....

Have a great day....

😄