Chapter 7

"Emma," he chuckles, "what was it that you think happened?" What? Why is he laughing now? He was so nervous seconds ago. 

"You saw my life. You were...you were reading me." And that's when I realize what the voice and the text message ment. Jason's smirck doesn't leave his wonderful face. 

"Emma I think you were just hallucinating things. I never read you," he says using air quotes. 

"Yes you did Jason. I saw my whole life play in front of me like a movie and you were sitting there watching it with a shocked yet horrified expression." I reply raising my voice now. 

"Calm down. The last thing I need right now is to start yelling at you." Now he's trying to change the subject but I won't let him. I need and answer. 

"Jason. Answer me. How did you do that and why?" I tell him staying as calm as I can. 

"I can't tell you I'm sorry. It's confedential stuff," he says raising an eyebrow and smircking at me.

He's really pissing me off now. 

"Stop with the bullshit Jason! Tell me how the hell you did that," I scream standing up from the couch and tower over him.

"I didn't do shit Emma!," he barks and stands from the couch as well. "You're a lunatic. I'm out of here." With that, he grabs his backpack and walks out the door slaming it behind him. 

Fucking great. I didn't get any answers and instead lost a friend. Was he even my friend? I doubt it. This is exactly why I don't admit things to myself. Because then things go the opposite way.

After eating a granola bar, I find myself going to my room and sleeping.

*

I wake up the next day, Friday, not wanting to go to school because of a massive head ache. I decide to stay in and not go. 

I drag myself out of bed and take some Advil. 

I spend most of my day watching movies and TV shows on Netflix or on the internet on my phone or laptop.

After finishing watching Scary Movie 2, I fall asleep. 

~*~

I storm out of the movie theater and into the dark night. I make my way to a dark alley to get home faster.

"Emma, wait up!" I hear behind me. I don't bother turning around and start running down the alley and into an empty street. 

What the hell? Where's everybody at? This street's usually busy as hell.

Blake's voice soon vanishes into the suddenly chilly air. 

I feel someone cover up my mouth and grab my arms, putting them behind my back. I try freeing myself but they're too strong. 

I'm thrown into a black van with tinted windows. I can't see the person's faces clearly but I know that a guy's the one tying up my wrist behind my back and another covering up my mouth. After the guy tying me wrist is done, he grabs a cloth and covers up my mouth. 

The whole ride I try to untie my wrists and manage to loosen it up a bit. Soon we arrive at a cabin in the woods. I'm dragged out of the van and into the dark woods. I'm not able to see the people's faces because of how much darker it is here. 

I'm pushed into the cabin and trip over my feet and fall to the hard wood floor. The moon's brightness is the only light in the cabin and I'm able to see one of the guys faces. It's Mark. 

My eyes go wide and he says, "Surprised to see me Em?" I don't respond and he pushes me onto a large couch or a matress. I can't tell. 

He's hovering over me with his arms at each side of my head supporting himself off of the matress. "You look so hot Emma," he tells me looking down at my body then looking back up at me. 

The other 2 people have disappeared and are no where to be heard. Mark leans in and I turn my head to avoid his lips. I try again to free my wrist from under me. I manage to loosen it up to free one of my hands. Mark turns my head to face him and forcefully kisses me. 

Oh my gosh this is gross. He stops kissing me and sits up on top of me. Unexpectedly, he pulls my shirt off of me. I don't move, I let him struggle getting it off of me. He tosses the shirt somewhere in the room.

"Sit," Mark commands. I don't obey him, and in return I receive a slap across my face. 

He seperates my legs with his. I don't know how, but I'm able to kick his penis. He immediatley lets go of me and whines in pain. 

I run to the door picking up my shirt as I go. Opening the door, I run into the woods and put my shirt on at the same time. I'm lucky enought to not fall. I keep running and once I think I've gone far enough away from the cabin I stop as I gasp for air. The moon's still out and it's the only light I have since my phone's dead. I don't have any idea where I'm at either. 

I walk and hear wolves in the distance. Fucken shit. I don't run, because then they'll hear the leaves beneath my feet crunching. Instead, I walk making the least possible noise I can. 

Of course to my fucken luck, I find myself face to face with a hairy beast growling at me, ready to tear me apart. I can't move so I just stare into it's eyes. It stops growling and it's face lightens up. 

Before I know it, I'm on the floor with the beast from seconds ago, on top of me. It opens his mouth and...

~*~

My eyes shoot open and I'm now gasping for air. I touch my forehead and my hair is soaking.

Not this again. I've had this dream multiple times and I don't know why. I have a feeling it means something but what? I brush it off and get up from my bed and to the kitchen. I fill up a glass of water and find that it's 2 p.m already. 

My headache hasn't gotten worse, it actually got better and I'm glad. I head back to my room and get my phone off of the nightstand and see that I have a text message. It looks like the same number when I got that weird text message. 

I open up the text and it says, *Emma, I'm warning you. Stay away from him. He's not who you think he is.*

I type, *Why the hell should I trust you? I don't even know you for God's sake!*

Fuck is this frustrating. 

After sending the message I get another text, but this time from another number. 

*Why didn't you come to school today Em?*

*Who's this?,* I respond. I wait a couple minutes and my phone vibrates. 

*Please trust me Emma. Stay away from him,* the anonymous number sends. I don't reply. I'm tired of their shit.

The number wondering why I wasn't at school responds, *It's Jason.* 

I add him under my contacts and comment back, *Headache.* 

He doesn't answer the rest of the day and I don't sleep at all that night. I find myself thinking a lot about Jason. Like why he is the way he is or why one night he's mad at me and the next day it's like nothing happened. 

He's so fucken confusing, I swear.

The thing I find myself mostly thinking about is how he saw my whole life but hasn't said anything to me. Or why he deny's he saw it when we both know he did. 

-----------------------

Boring update but it's something cx 

Vote & give feedback .o.