Chapter 11

I wake up Wednesday morning when my alarm goes off. I do my daily routine of getting dressed, straightening my hair, eating and brushing my teeth. 

When I'm done with that, I grab my stuff and head to school. I plug in my earphones and play Escape the Fate. 

I really need to get myself a car. Actually, I need to get a job to buy my own car. I can work at a store in the mall. I can work at Hot Topic! I do love bands anyway. I'll go to the mall after school if I have time. 

When I reach the school's gates, Sam's there with her friends. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda missed this bitch. 

The hell? I must be in a good mood today.

Wait, no. Don't admit it to yourself Emma. Don't..

"Emma!" Sam yells at me, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"What?" I respond.

"Money?" Well she's nice today. At least she didn't punch me or whatever this time.

I take out a couple bills and hand 'em to her. 

"Only 8 bucks? I know you have more." She leaves her hand extended, waiting for me to give her more money. I take a 5 dollar bill from my pocket and hand it to her. 

"Thanks, love." She walks off with her friends and I walk into the school and past all these pricks. 

I reach my locker and take out my Language Arts books. I head to Mr. Simons' class and find someone talking to him. It's someone with a leather jacket, a sweater under with the hood on, and a beanie. He's looks a bit taller than me by a couple inches maybe.

I don't hear the bell ring and people are yelling at me to move. I roll my eyes and walk fastly to my seat. Mr. Simons keeps talking to the new guy as students rush in the classroom. 

LIke always, there's 3 empty seats in front of me and 2 to my right. Jason isn't in his. I sigh taking out my notebook and start on my warm-up. "Class," Mr. Simons speaks, "start on your warm-up. Miss Grawl, quiet." He scolds a girl named Emily Grawl that sits on the opposite side of the classroom from me. I've never talked to her, but I know she's just like the other annoying cheerleaders. People are always talking shit about her. 

Mr. Simons keeps talking to that guy and I keep working. 

When they're done talking the guy turns around and he's absolutely beautiful. His hair is like Jason's just a bit longer from the front so it's covering his right eye. His skin is lighter than Jason's, he has beautiful blue/grey eyes and a piercing on the right side of his lip. He walks towards my direction. I look down to my notebook and pretend to finish up my warm-up. 

He takes a seat to my right, where Jason would sit. I wonder why he's not here. The guy takes out his materials and begins to write down the warm-up. I look away from him and look at Mr. Simons as he reviews the warm-up. 

After we finished correcting the warm-up, Mr. Simons passes out copies of the lyrics from the song 'Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds' by The Beatles. He plays the song and stops it once in a while to discuss the lyrics. It's like we're listening to poetry. 

Mr. Simons asks questions about the song and the guy next to me answers most of them. He must know a lot about poetry.

After he finishes answering most of the questions Mr. Simons asked, the teacher plays the song again.

We spend the whole period discussing the song and soon enough the bell rings. Everyone rushes out of the class room while I throw my stuff into my backpack, and so does the kid that was in Jasons seat. 

I finish packing my stuff before him and rush out of the classroom. I take out my phone and text Jason while I make my way to Mrs. Jaylee's class. The text says *Why didn't you come to school? You're gonna get behind.* 

When I look up from my phone, I bump into someone's back before I can dodge them. They turn around, and of course, it's the new guy. "Sorry," I tell him and walk away quickly. 

I walk into Geometry and sit in my usual spot. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out. *Leave me alone Emma. I told you to stay away,* Jasons message reads. 

Was he being serious? We do this all the time. We argue, he leaves and the next day it's like nothing happend. I didn't expect him to be serious yesterday. I don't reply to him. I shove my phone back into my pocket once the tardy bell rings.

Mrs. Jaylee starts babbling about our standard, but I can't focus. I'm looking out the window not thinking about anything in specific. 

"Emma. Pay attention will you?" Mrs. Jaylee scolds me. I simply nod and act as if I were paying attention to her.

I eventually convince myself to pay attention in Geometry. I actually understand some of the stuff she's explaining. She gives us homework with only 8 questions on it. Shouldn't take me too long to finish. 

I pack my stuff and go to the restroom. I don't feel like going to History so I'll stay in here for two periods. It's all good. 

I end up skipping P.E as well and wait until lunch. 

Lunch comes fast. Luckily I'm close to the walk-through windows and the first in line. "How may I help you?" the teenager asks. 

"Can I have a soda, a slice of pizza and uhh, a bag of hot cheetohs."

"What kind of soda?"

"Sprite, please."

"Four dollars," the worker says. I hand her the money and she heads to get my order.

As I wait, more people are behind me being loud as fuck. I groan in annoyance and the girl comes back with my order. "Thanks," I tell her. 

I walk to a lonely table near a bush to eat. As I open my soda, someone bumps into my back. I hear someone say, "Oh shit." I turn around and it's a jock I don't know. Must be knew, too. I ignore him and keep eating.

I have a clear view of our large field and see people kicking soccer balls and footballs flying in the air. I stare in direction of the field as I eat, and someone gets in my way. Looking up, I see it's the new guy looking for a place to sit down.

He doesn't seem to notice me, and I keep staring at him with a confused look. He looks much taller now that I'm sitting. Out of no where I decide to speak up, "Want to sit down?"

His blue/grey eyes meet mine. He responds, "Um sure." His voice is deep and very attractive. I think he has a british accent but I'm not sure I heard right. He opens his Dr. Pepper soda as I take a bite of my pizza slice.

"What's your name, love?" the stranger asks me. He does have a british accent and it's amazing. He looks at me with curious eyes, waiting for a response. 

I swallow my food and reply, "My names Emma." I smile and ask him, "What's your name?"

He looks down to his feet and back up showing his bright white pearls, "I'm Kyle Astrid." 

---------------------------

You can see how Jason looks if you're on safari reading this. If you're on the app you can't see cx go on safari to see how he looks thoe! hopefully it shows it on the side on 'Media'

Comment. Vote. Share c: