Chapter 23

You: ok
Then Nathaniel speeds off.

Jake: so...
You: hmm... so what do we do now?
Jake: well we could get a hotel room.
You: ok that sounds good which hotel.
Jake: whichever one you want to go to.
You: hmm... How about that one near the edge of town.
Jake: what red moon hotel.
You: yeah that sounds about right.
Jake: ok so red moon hotel it is.
You: race ya.
Then you run as fast as you can and Jake starts to catch up so you run even faster.
Then he speeds up and grabs your waist pulls you back then blows you a kiss and runs off.
You: argh....!
Then you run so fast time looks like it has stopped and you see jake just ahead so you speed up and run straight past Jake and your almost at the hotel, when Jake starts to speed up even more until he is almost right next to then catches up and you both tie.
You: NOOOOO!!!!
Jake: haha we tied.
You: damn..
Jake grabs your hand and you both walk into the hotel to the front desk.
Receptionist: how may I help you?
Jake: we would like a room please.
Receptionist: well we have only three rooms available.
Jake: ok and they are.
Receptionist: ok well we have two rooms on the second floor or we have the penthouse.
Jake: we will take the penthouse.
Receptionist: ok so how are you paying by cash or card and how long will you be staying for.
Jake: two nights and I'll pay by.
Receptionist: ok here's your key your rooms on the top floor on the left.
Jake: ok thanks.
You turn to Jake and smile then kiss his lips.
Then Jake wraps his arms around you and you both walk up to your room. When you get to the room Jake unlocks the door and you run in and jump on the bed
You: god this is exciting. What should we do, ooh my god we could go and do anything, ooh my god can I still eat ice-cream?
Jake: Yeah of course you just don't need to eat silly.
You: ooh ha-ha I knew that...
Jake appears like a flash right in front of you and throws you over his shoulder.
You: What are you doing.
Jake: your over thinking so I decide what we do and where we go.
You: so I cant even walk?
Jake: I thought you would be happy your being carried everywhere normally people would be happy.
You: true I guess less work for me.
Jake carries you out the door and down some steep stairs to empty looking building.
You: where are we?
Jake: shhhh... or we will get caught.
You stay quiet and jake takes you through a dark tunnel and at the end..
You: whoa that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.