Chapter 21

You: I didn't know you had a dad.

Jake: everyone has a dad but yeah he was killed.

You: I know but I mean I didn't know ok how did he die if he had indestructability?

Jake: no one knows.

You: whoa that's horrible.

Jake: hmm yeah so should we go to the place now that isn't the old cottage my mother owned and just so you know I am not going to think about it.

You: ok.

Jake: so are we going to go now.

You: yeah but first I have to pack my bag of course.

Jake: I know I do to but it will only take us a few seconds we have super speed.

You: ha-ha yeah that's right I am a vampire now ha-ha I keep forgetting.

Jake: when I had just been turned I did that too its ok it's normal.

You: ok cool I hoped it was.

Jake: ok go get your stuff together.

You: ooh ok I will.

You speed run around the house and in a few seconds your bags are packed.

You: I am ready Jake are you?

Jake: yep.

You race your stuff to the car and change into dressier clothes then jump in the front seat of the car and Jake is already in there and the car is started.

You and Jake started to drive away. It takes almost two and a half hours to get to the surprise place and it's a quiet forest but Jake said we weren't there yet.

We walk up a few steep hills and I start to hear running water.

You: what's that?

Jake: what's what?

You: I can hear water.

Jake: then that's your surprise.

Jake pulls you over one last rock wall and you see a waterfall, the most beautiful waterfall you have ever seen, the water was crystal clear and you could see the bottom. It was unlike anything you had ever encountered in your life you loved it, it reminded you of your father, he used to take you to a place like this when you were little but this was before he went missing.

Jake: what's the matter?

You: this is almost exactly like the place my dad would take me when I was little it was the last place he took me before he went missing.

Jake: ooh tarinna I am so sorry I didn't know I can take you home if you want.

You: no I love it.

You hug Jake and he kisses your cheek.

You: promise me you won't leave me.

Jake: I thought I already had

You: yeah but promise me again.

Jake: ok I promise I won't ever leave you.

You: you are all I have left.

Jake: what about your brother where is he?

You: how do you know about him no one is meant to know.

Jake: well umm velocity got in contact with him after she found out your mum was murdered so you wouldn't be alone.

You: my brother would never come back he isn't a good person he abandoned us when we needed him the most, he isn't my brother anymore and never will be.