Normal

The GoM and their manager went to sleep when its past midnight, saying that its not good for their health to stay up late and also for Kuroko who will probably fell asleep in about a seconds.

Akashi ordered his maids to bring a suitable clothes for his former teamates, which they did so. Except for Kuroko. Akashi ask... ordered Kuroko to wear his'. Much to the other's jealousy.

But nonetheless, theh obliged. For not wanting to get killed by a certain red-head that is.

Kuroko wear Akashi's clothes who seems to be a lot bigger than its supposed to be, its like a boy-friend clothes... With extra cat ears and tail.... Major nosebleed,-sans Akashi who just blushed and Murasakibara drooling at the sight.

"Um... Akashi-kun... This is embarassing.." Kuroko pulled the end of the shirt, trying to cover his legs.. With few faint blushes on his' cheeks.

"Nonesense, you look suitable, Tetsuya." Akashi smirks.

'What part of this is suitable?!' The others who are not dead(?) thought.

"Tetsuya, You are to sleep with me." Akashi ordered which earn a nod from Kuroko.

"WHAT/-SSU/-NANODAYO?!" The other screams.

"The room consist of three beds, Satsuki will have one herself while you all share together. Me and Tetsuya will sleep in the other bed." Akashi ordered.

"But--" Akashi hushed them by giving them death glares as if were saying 'Are. You. Defying. Me.'

They shut their mouth and climb their bed, ready to sleep.

Aomine, Kise and Momoi sent glances towards Kuroko every now and then, wanting to be able to sleep with him.

Kuroko curled up next to Akashi and hug him unconciously like a baby animal clinging to its mother.

This action made Akashi flinched for not predicting that this would happened, so he just hugged back, doesn't know what to do.

The trio noticed this and sent death glares to Akashi which he only just ignored.

They all drifted to sleep not long ago.

-- Morning, Kuroko went back to normal.... Much to the other's disappoinment.

"H.. How?" Aomine stutter.

"I guess this is a one day phenomena.." Kuroko mumbled.

They all went to their own school and their team-mates are wondering why do they have a disappoinment look on their face, -sans Kise who cries.