Revealed

'WhatAmIGoingToDoWhatAmIGoingToDo!!!!' Kuroko think as he walk back and forth in the living room.

Now, he's already dressed in his school uniform, his tail is hidden under his pants, cat ears are hidden inside his hat.

'Surely coach will instruct me to take off the hat.. Then she would not let me play basketball with Kagami-kun and the others.. What should I do..!!' he thought as he pace around, then his eyes darted at the clock and jump out of surprise that the school is almost start in a few minutes.

He ran outside, forgotten about his condition as his mind is filled with lateness.

He pant when he reach his classroom, nobody notice him because of his lack of presence and sat behind Kagami.

Kagami who notice Kuroko turn around and saw... a hat and a cat ears. His eyes widen as he stared at them, rubbing his eyes. Kuroko who got the massage, fix the position of his hat as fast as lightning. It seems that when he was running, the hat almost fell off of his head.

Kagami then blinked. It seems that he was just seeing things.

"Hey Kuroko! Today Kaijo will come for the practise match! Kise will come and I'll defeat him again with you!" grinned Kagami.

More like making fun of the poor blond.

This duo seems to like to tease Kise till he cry. Fake tears of course. Kise's being Kise and all.

"Hai' I'm aware of that Kagami-kun" reply Kuroko with a monotone voice with a deadpanned face.

Even if his face looks like the usual expressionless face, in his mind he goes out of character.

Kagami seems failed to notice Kuroko's nervousness as he kept talking about basketball related stuffs.

Bad move, Kagami.

'Arema.. What am I going to do..' Kuroko is now in his own world.