Solution

"S.. So.. What should we do.. Akashi?" Midorima stutter.

"...." Akashi cover his eyes with his bangs.

Everyone who sees him like this, thought that he was trying to find a solution but in reality, Akashi is planning of how to lock Kuroko up inside his house.. Without anyone knowing.

"Aka..-chin?" For once, Murasakibara stopped eating. Actually, he dropped his snack out of shocked when he sees Kuroko in his neko form.

"... Let us, the GoM, take care of Kuroko." Akashi stated to Seirin.

"W.. what?" stutter Riko.

"You can't do that!" Hyuga retort.

"Yea, if anyone should keep-- accompany him, it would be me- I mean.. Us!!" Kagami yelled.

'Oi oi..' Seirin sweatdropped.

"No-ssu~ Kuroko-cchi is ours-ssu" Kise whined.

They-sans Akashi, bickered about this for 20 minutes and Kuroko was like 'Didn't I get to say about this...?'

The argument ended when Akashi snapped. A murderous aura surrounds him and everyone, including the GoM, back away. His eyes are glowing, which stated 'Kuroko. Is. Mine.'

The GoM took Kuroko and they're heading towards Akashi's house.. mansion.

They entered Akashi's bedroom and seated themselves on the sofas. Kuroko's left is Aomine and his right is Akashi. Kise cry a crocodile tears because he wasn't allowed to sit next to Kuroko. So does Momoi.

"So.. How did you turn into this...-nanodayo?" Midorima ask as he tilt his glasses while holding today's lucky item.. A brush?

Kuroko ignore the question and eyed the brush in Midorima's hands.

Akashi who realize this, let out a hand to Midorima. He is confused and scared to death as to why Akashi's eyes are saying, 'Give me your lucky item or you'll die in a horrible death.'

He, shakily, handed his lucky item to Akashi.

Everyone has a '?' sign popped out of their head. Their question is being answered when Akashi brush Kuroko's tail. And they are not happy about it.

They keep their mouth shut, even Kise, for not wanting to taste Akashi's wrath.

Kuroko seems to enjoy this as he let out a purr..s.

Aomine cough, ended the awkwardness, Akashi put down the brush and Kuroko let out a disappointing mewl.

"... Let us (not) find a way to return Kuroko back to normal." Akashi stated.

Kuroko doesn't realise the exchange of glances of the GoM's. In their minds, they are debating whether to find a way or let him be.

What a cruel friend.