Disaster

The door opened and reveal the Generation of Miracles and Momoi.

Midorima sigh, "Good. It seems that you're all here" he nodded when realizing that they all came.

"Oi Midorima! What's with me coming here! I want to take a nap!" Aomine, with an annoyed face, yelled.

"Mido-chin, what is it that you want?" munch Murasakibara, while eating his snacks.

"Midorima. How dare you to order me around." Akashi's eyes are gleaming, while holding a red scissors. Someone might die today.

"Akashi, listen first, I--"

"Kyaaa~ Tetsu-kun~~!!" Momoi came glomping to Kuroko when she spotted him holding Nigou in his arms.

She glomp him and hug him to death. Then, she realize that Kuroko have something behind his back. She grabbed it and look at it.

The others watch what Momoi is holding to, and they all amost got a heart attack.

"M.. Momoi..-nyan...." Face redden, gasping from being uncomfortable because someone touches his tail.

3.. 2.. 1. Momoi fainted. Blood everywhere coming out from her nose. She feel herself like in heaven.

The rest of the GoM look dumbfounded, only Akashi who keep himself compose but inside, he was pratically screaming about 'cuteness'. Cat lovers.

"O.. oi.. Tetsu.. What happened to you?" Aomine speak which made the other snapped out of their imaginations.

"Aomine..-nyan? I don't know.. When I woke up, I was like this nyan..." Kuroko's face frown and his ears flattened, tails lowered.

The GoM and Kagami had the urge to kidnap and lock him up. Just seriously. What's with the 'nyan' part.

"Kuro-chin... Do you want some fish?" Murasakibara offer as he took out a candy in fish forms.

"No thank you, Murasakibara-nyan"

.....

"Kuroko/Tetsu/Tetsuya/Kuroko-cchi, call me that!"

"Nyan? Midorima-nyan, Kagami-nyan, Aomine-nyan, Akashi-nyan.. Kise-kun."

'Ahh~~~' The one who got said 'nyan' is daydreaming.

'WHY KUROKO-CCHI?!' Kise let out a crocodile tears.

"I AM REVIVE~!" Momoi woke and stand--

"Momoi-nyan" Kuroko said while smiling. Smiling.

She fainted. Again. You can see her face filled with happiness and you could pratically hear her mutter, 'Tetsu-kun.. Neko.. Kawaii... Kidnap.... Home!!'.

Everyone presence in the gym sweatdrop.