Won't. Shan't.

Everyone who have changed into their basketball uniforms are gathering in the court, waiting for Kuroko.

"What's taking him so long?!" grumble Hyuga.

"Ma ma, Kagami, could you go check Kuroko of what's taking him this long?" Ask Teppei.

"Ah, sure senpai" "I'll go to-ssu~"

Kagami and Kise left the court and go to the changing room.

------- 25 minutes later.

"WHAT'S TAKING THOSE IDIOTS THIS LONG?!?" Hyuuga, Riko and Kasamatsu screams.

"C.. calm down Captain/Coach!"

"Mattaku, how noisy." Said a familiar voice while tilting his glasses.

"Yo~" Said the second person.

Everyone look at the source of the sound and found Midorima and Takao.

"W.. what are you two doing here?!" Stutter Izuki.

"Me and Shin-chan have come to watch your practise match with Seirin, Kaijo~!" The man known as Takao Kazunari reply.

"I am not. I just happened to be around this block and this idiot dragged me here." Retort the green head man while tilting his glasses.

'Really?' Everyone's thought.

"So, where's Kuroko and Kise? Oh, and also bakagami?" Ask the green head man.

... Sweatdropped. 'Yup. This guy is a total tsun tsun.'

"U..um.. They are in the changing room..?"

"For 25 minutes?" Takao tilt his head.

"Uh.. yeah.. Wait--!"

"Hehe~ We just heard it by accident" Takao gives a goofy grin.

'They're definitelly Eavesdrooping.' Sweatdropped.

"So, you guys know what happened to Kuroko?" Ask Koganei.

"What?" Said the duo in unsion.

"The whole neko thing..?" Tsuchida reply.. ask.

".. What neko?"

Sigh...

"Lets just go." Riko ordered everyone to go to the changing room, upon arriving, she opened the door and everyone step inside and found...

Kuroko who were trying to wear the uniform with his tail swinging back and forth and his cat ears flattened, who seems to be having a hard time wearing it and Kise and Kagami... In the floor... Blood coming out of their nose... Dead?