T E N

British - Irish Boyband One Direction Talk about Hit Single 'Diana', Music Video said to Hit Vevo Soon

Look out, Directioners! Can't wait to find out more about this amazing song?

'Diana', released last week on Capital FM, has been a recent success, not only with fans of the band but others too.

"It's amazing, really," Harry Styles, 19, says. "When we wrote it we weren't expecting it to get this big."

When asked about their inspiration for the single, Louis Tomlinson, 21, told us, "It was a spark of luck. I was thinking of the fans and I thought it would be cool to write a song inspired by them."

Well, there you go folks! Watch out for the music video being released October 12th!

"Oh wow," I snorted, putting my phone down and shaking my head at it. "They could've done so much better with that."

I paused, remembering what Harry had said. "Damn right you weren't expecting it to get that big; it's not even your song!"

"Hey sis," Miranda called, walking into the kitchen. She opened the fridge, pulling out a carton of grapes. "Woah," she paused, "You okay?"

I didn't realize I'd been fuming until I finally willed myself to calm down. "Err, nothing, just an article."

"Care to let me read it?" she asked, popping a few grapes in her mouth. I nodded, passing my phone to her and fiddling with my fingers as I waited for her to finish.

She let out a chuckle at the end and gave my phone back to me. "Bullshit."

"Right?" I agreed, sitting back in my seat the breakfast nook. Miranda seemed much happier that day, which was great on my part because I didn't have to deal with her sometimes nasty attitude. "Doing anything today?"

She shrugged, putting the rest of the grapes back. "Not unless you've got anything planned. Why?"

"No reason." I shook my head, turning my phone over and over in my hands. I still had a few weeks to finish the album. A whole fucking album! Who completes an album in a month?! Whoever their previous songwriter was, Iris-whatever-her-name-was, was a total bitch to suddenly throw all of that at the boys.

Miranda sat down opposite of me, a cup of orange juice in her hand. She took a slow sip before speaking up, "Any new songwriting done?"

"I'm skipping around," I said. "I started one but didn't finish, and I've got a few ideas for a new one." I sighed. "I don't even know what to call the album."

Miranda kept sipping her drink as if she was thinking, her eyes leaving fleeting glances around the kitchen. "Maybe you should just name it after a song?"

"Diana?"

"No," she shook her hand. "Once you finish some more, choose one. You'll probably get some inspiration from that."

"I hope so," I muttered. "I'm sort of already regretting this job. I mean," I paused to think. "I don't like that article. It's just so fake."

"But you're the only one that knows that," Miranda pointed out, placing down he glass."

"Yes..." I answered, slowly, "And that's the point."

She gave me a tiny smile but didn't respond.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I picked it up from the table, giving a glance at the screen.

From: Liam

Hello, girlfriend ;) The lads and I were thinking it was a good idea for you to get a Twitter. You know, to connect with the fans and see what they want for our music and such