Ten: Forgive and Forget?

Alexis's POV

I sat in front of the window in my living room thinking and wondering why. What possessed me into thinking of forgiving Patrick on what he did to me. The holiday season was over. All I had to celebrate was Aaliyah's birthday which was 2 weeks away. Because Aaliyah's birthday and Christmas were practically close by me and Bruno used to take turns on who would get her a gift on Christmas and her birthday. Ever since he died money has been of course tight. I would never think twice on using the inheritance it's Aaliyah's money and I would never even ask her for it. But why? Why did I even agree to go out with that jerk. But for some reason I felt like I was under his spell. Like he's my drug. I'm not in love with him. But I feel as if I need someone. I'm embarrassed to say this but I need someone to help me at least financially. I'm ashamed. The irony is when I was about Aaliyah's age I vowed that I'd never EVER pretend to love someone just because  they're financially stable. But I've reached in life where I don't even care anymore I'm 35. There's nothing else to wait for except menopause. Everything else is when Aaliyah goes through the same thing I went through. Sadly, this is the decision I've made, and I have to stick with it.

Aaliyah's POV

It was lunchtime. The first day back to school. I remember the sad smile my mother had the day she picked me up from the Garcia's. She looked a little lighter than usual, but I passed it off as the cold weather. But the vibe she gave off of me. It wasn't like she was "ok". Maybe she and Patrick had some kind of argument. Anyways, for Christmas I got a pair of boots from mom, a necklace from Ramona (I gave her earrings), and you'd never guess what I got from that son of a --

Admin: Ahem

Aaliyah:What?!

Admin: Language! -whisper voice-

Aaliyah: I was going to say clump nugget

Admin: Oh... Pizza

Anyways, Patrick got me a freaking iPod 5th generation -there is a God. (A/N Don't judge my religion) I was shocked. I think I was crying! Anyways, Ramona pretty much showed me everything cause I was so.... confused. BAD NEWS ME AND RAMONA FREAKING FORGOT TO GO THE FREAKING LIBRARY. So, we're going during Study Hall, which is right now. I got a notebook and a piece of paper so I could right down the info. We got a computer and sat in the corner of the library. We searched Patrick Smith. All I could say is this. God have mercy on my soul for what I am about to do.

Alexis's POV

Aaliyah would be home any minute. I decided to order in tonight. I wasn't in the mood for cooking. So I sat in the kitchen trying to figure out which pizza place would do me right. "MOTHER I'M HOME!" "Well, I definitely hear you!" "Ha-ha funny", she said while walking in. "Hmm ordering in. Chinese?" "Nope! Pizza." "Yeah, I can dig it." I stared at her for a moment and then chuckled. She stared at me confused, but shook it off. "I'm going to take a quick shower, please make the correct choice."

Aaliyah's POV

As my mother stalked off to the bathroom I set my bag down and just as I was about to sit down the door bell rang. Great... I opened the door to see a box... Weird... The box was big, and heavy so I decided to drag it. I dragged, I pushed, I even pulled, and I didn't fail. I closed the door. It was for me but no return address. Weird again.... I ran into the kitchen grabbed a box cutter and did what you do with a box cutter. I cut the box (oh the irony). After taking all the foam and bubble rap. All I saw was the top of a cage. Also weird..... So I cut one of the walls of the box and in the cage was a tiny bunny. I awed. "What is that?" "A box." "I see that  it's a box but what's in the box?" "A cage." "A cage?!" she walked over and saw the bunny she awed too.  My mom and I always wanted  a pet. I was allergic to cats she was allergic to dogs. We had fish but they...um...died. Mom was devastated. Anyways, changing the subject back to the bunny. "Can we keep it?" "Yes." she said right away. She clearly wasn't thinking straight. "We'll take it to the vet on the weekend to make sure everything is good. Did you pick out what you wanted." "Famous Pizza" "Okay I'll call. See what else is in there." She walked off to where the phone was. I carefully took out the cage. I saw bunny food this tree thingy I'm guessing to chew on it. My mother returned. "They'll be here in 10" "K..

Anonymous POV

I watched from a distance. I'm glad that they both got the bunny. They've always wanted the a pet. Now they've got it....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this creep who keeps on watching Aaliyah and Alexis this person needs help! Oh well... All will be revealed.... Anyways I created a IG account for Calling For Help. Mostly 'cause I was bored out of my mind it's :@calling_for_help_ Sorry for the underscores.... Anyways I wonder what Aaliyah found out about Patrick? hmm suspicions... suspicsions Btw this was kind of  a lazy chapter sorry if it sucks