Eight: Merry Freaking Christmas and a Happy New Year Part 3

Hello, my wattpadians! I'm so happy because tomorrow is a snow day that means no school! So HA-HA! Anyways! Let's just get on to the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliyah's POV

By the time I woke up we had arrived at Ramona's place. Since, I had a nice little nap, maybe me and Ramona could do some stuff. But knowing Ramona's mom that's going to be hard. She's very traditional when it comes to holidays. Especially Christmas! As far as I know they haven't set up their Christmas tree. So, I have a clue what we're doing tonight. "Now, girls, Mr. Garcia is working late tonight. So he won't be home anytime soon. Right now it's pretty much dinner time. I'll heat up the food, and then we'll eat", said Mrs. Garcia. Ramona nods while I stand in shock I never saw Mrs. G speak so fast in my life it was like a blur. But I still understood what she said. I followed Ramona to her room so I could put my suitcase down. After that, I hung up my jacket and sat in the living room. "Okay, Girls! Dinner is served!" Mrs. G yelled from the kitchen. Ramona's family wasn't like mine. You see my mom didn't really care if we sat in the living room to eat, but Ramona's mom hehe... Yeah you can't get away with almost anything. So, we have to eat in the kitchen. The dining room is only for special occasions. Some people would think Mrs. G is a stay-at-home-mom when she actually works as a secretary in the mornings, and comes home just in time for Mr.G to leave for work. Anyways, we sat in the little table in the kitchen. We were eating mash potatoes w/ gravy, corn, and popcorn chicken. My favorite! "Now, girls, Christmas is in 4 days and Mr. Garcia has put the Christmas tree in the living room for us so we can start decorating tonight. After you are done eating you girls' can take a shower, get into your pajamas -while I do the same-, then we'll decorate the tree, have some hot chocolate, watch some classic Christmas movies, and then go to bed. Can we agree to that?" Mrs. G said. Remember what I said earlier. Yup! A freaking blur! I think it's mostly because she's a secretary. Ramona acts like nothing happened she just nods her head. Then Mrs. G looked at me so I just nodded too. I was so hungry so I finished first so I got to take a shower first. But I was definitely not going to take advantage because if I took up ALL the hot water. That was not going to be pretty. So I hopped in the shower and sang some TLC! After, I got out of the shower. Guess What! There was enough hot water. Now that is skill. I put on my sweats, a tank, and a hoodie. I opened the door to see Ramona! "I hope you saved me some hot water!" she said with her arms crossed. "Of course I did my darling!" We look at each other and then we start laughing. We can never be serious. I walked in the living room to not see Ramona's mom anywhere in sight! That's weird... "Mrs. G!" I yelled, but no answer... "Mrs. Garcia!" I saw that the door was opened then I heard whispering... "You need to stay out of sight..." I heard her whisper. I started quietly walking towards the door. "Look, I got to go." I saw her hang up her phone and sigh. "Mrs. Garcia there you are!" she quickly turned her head and smiled. "Did I worry you, Aaliyah?" I looked at my feet. "Yeah kinda..." "Well I'm alright you don't have to worry." "What the heck are you guys doing outside it's FREEZING! Ramona practically yelled so we came inside. "Okay, girls, there are boxes in the closet at the end of the hall full of ornaments carry them out to the living room. I'm going to take my shower, and then after I'm done we can start decorating, and please be careful with the ornaments", she walked out. Then me and Ramona looked at each other, shrugged, then continued down the hall. Ramona moved the mat in front of the closet door, took the key, and unlocked the door. She took the first box and handed it to me, and took a box for herself. She kicked the door closed and started walking to the living room. "So, how's Mark?" in her cooing voice. "I don't know! How's Adam?" I said with a smirk I knew I had caught her there! She rolled her eyes and set the box down. "I'll be right back!" she yelled while going in the direction of the closet. I decided to sit down on the couch. She came with a blanket in her hand and set it on the floor. She motioned for me to sit on the floor she opened the boxes, and starting taking the ornaments out. So, I helped her. "Mona, did you hear what happened with Stacy?" "I'm not sure. What happened?" "Well, nothing bad. But I heard that her mom is pregnant." "Really! That's great news!". Mrs. G came right on time. Plus we were already done putting the ornaments on the blanket. "Good job, girls. Okay let's start decorating!

30 minutes later

That tree was beautimous! Anyways, Ramona's mom made hot chocolate now we were watching 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'.  Which was practically done. "You guys' need to get to bed there's church tomorrow. Okay goodnight!" "Night!" we went to bed.

I woke up again it was around 4am. "Hey, baby girl..." "Dad?" "Sh... You don't want to wake up, Ramona." I nodded. "I love you baby girl." "I love you...." Then I fell asleep..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin: ERMAGHERDDDDDDDD WATTPADIANS WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!  

Aaliyah: I thought he was dead!

Admin: Oh I know he's Jesus!

Aaliyah: Shut up!

Admin: Don't tell me shut up now please me talk them peoples. Anyways-

Aaliyah: -rolls eyes-

Admin: I will slap you. Okay! But that phone call though. Suspicions suspicious. Anyways until next time my darlings