Two: The Call

Alexis's POV

I had just came home from work with a note on the refrigerator saying "I'm at Ramona's house be back in time for dinner". I realized I had about 2 hours for myself. So, I decided to have a nice bath... About 20 minutes in there the phone rang. I groaned and got out of the bath rub, wrapped my towel around me, and ran to the phone. I picked it up "Hello, who is this?" I said annoyed. "Hi, is this Alexis?" "Yes.. Who is speaking?" "OH! It's me Patrick." "Oh.. Hey, how are you?." "I'm doing well, you?" I quickly sat down forgetting I was only in a towel. "I'm doing great." "That's good.. Listen, are you busy tomorrow night?" "No, I don't think so. Why?" "Well... I was hoping maybe... a.. nice dinner. Maybe..?" "Sure! Why not? Say, pick me up at 7. I'll give you my address." "Okay..."

Aaliyah's POV

I was on my way back to my "delightful" apartment. I was hoping mom had cook something good for dinner. I was starving! I finally got into the apartment. To my surprise there was nothing cooking! I felt like I was going to faint. My mom wasn't even in the Living Room to greet me! So, me being usually annoyed I yelled for her! "MOTHER, MY DEAREST MOTHER! WHY AREN'T THOU ANY FOOD COOKED!?" "Because, my dearest daughter I'm very tired!" she yelled from the bathroom. I groaned and decided I was going to cook my specialty! Mac & Cheese! And "She" was to not have anything! Just kidding... I would be in BIGG trouble! Mother came out of the bathroom wearing her robe (don't worry she had something under it!). "Ah... I see you're making a gourmet meal!" mom said sarcastically. I secretly glared. "Yes!" "Better than yours...." I mumbled. She had a questioning look, like almost she was confused. She shook her head and LITERALLY token ONE. SINGLE. STEP. BOOM! She was in the living room. I mean I'm thankful we have a place to stay! But! It's ridiculous! I have an inherit--.... PAUSE! I mustn't say anything! All I know is we're helpless! I guess you could think of it as me 'Crying for Help'...... The problem is will we GET help! I was frustrated! I HATE having this feeling! I mean even with my dad we still struggled, but it wasn't that often because we HAD each other... I LOVE my mom to bits and pieces (not literally), but I also LOVE my dad to more bits and pieces ( AGAIN NOT LITERALLY). Maybe we'll get a happily... ever... after... PSYCH! I'm 12 years old I even know that things are not going to end like you want them too. Just gotta suck it up and deal with is! Keep your fingers crossed! All I can say it's a bitterly cold world.

BACK TO REALITY! I turned off the stove so it wouldn't burn. "MY DEAREST MOTHER THY GOURMET IS FINISHED! LET US DINE TOGETHER!" "I would love to!", she said dramatically. I shook my head S.M.H.!

(SKIP TO THE BIG DATE) xD

Alexis's POV

I left my hair natural and put on a black dress that reached just on top of my knees. PERFECT! I was surprised I wasn't as nervous. OH well... can't always go with your conscious... I guess... That's one reason why Bruno died... I can't think that way! I smoothed my dress and took my hand bag and decided to wear my white pumps. Next thing I know Aaliyah comes in with her eyes narrowed at me with crossed arms "Your boyfriend IS here!", she said kind of harsh I wasn't even going to argue with her. I told her last night about Patrick. She wasn't very happy about it.. What could I do? I said thank you to greet him

Aaliyah's POV

I HATED HIM! Not because of I felt all that gibberish 'oh he's trying to replace my father' that's what they say in the movies -.-'. What! I watch LIFETIME! But something about him made my blood BOIL! Honestly, he wasn't that type of guy that was just NICE! He was up to something but I couldn't know WHAT! My mother is way over her head! I just wanted to kill him. He was going to hurt my mom. But I don't know how mentally or... worse.. physically... I walked out the door only saying bye to mom I was sleeping over Ramona's tonight. I don't even want to remember his name!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my darlings! Hope you liked this chapter! Now, I might update tomorrow or Friday depends on my homework status ugh. Anyways.. back to the questions! Do you think Aaliyah is overreacting? Or Alexis should slow it down a bit and listen to her freaking conscience! Excuse my language if anyone's offended.. The part where Aaliyah said she doesn't trust Patrick! He seems like a sweet guy... to me! But... that's also UP TO ME.. Don't worry you'll find out soon my darlings.. The next chapter is pretty much about the date! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY DARLINGS mmkay bye!

#HWLESSON- There's no such things as Happily EVER After... :* XD