Chapter Fifteen: Letting The World Know

Hello there, friend :D

Enjoying so far? :)

Great b^_^d

You wouldn't have read this far if you weren't enjoying this, right? =)

Now, is there something you have forgotten to click? Say, the vote button up there? Teehee ~^_^~

I REQUIRE you to play the song on the right side (scroll down a bit please) as you read the chapter

Now, now, I don't want to keep you from reading this special chapter any longer so read away! :D

======================================================================

Chapter Fifteen

Letting The World Know 

After watching the blockbuster movie and eating bad-catered food, our bodies had to stick together because of the rabid fans pushing their way to Caleb.  He placed a protective arm over me even though there was a whole lot of bodyguards doing their best to hold the crowd down.  There were desperate reporters shouting questions asking if I'm his girlfriend or who I was.

     "Keep your head down," his warm breath touched my ear.

     I did as what he said.  We weren't safe until we were inside the sleek black car.  He rested his head against the leather backrest and looked out to the window on the other side.

     It was a silent trip back to the apartment.  He looked even more dazzling as the streetlights illuminated him through the window in his baby blue button down shirt, that matched his eyes, worn underneath a black coat.  He looked back and noticed that there were a whole lot of paparazzi vans trailing right behind us.

     He slid the partition open and dictated to the chauffeur.  "Rod, Transporter time," he said smoothly that made me swoon even better than Jason Statham.  It was hard for me not to give away so I simply looked out my window.

     The driver made a firm nod once then responded, "Yes, sir."  The car began to speed up and went out of route to lose the stalking cars.  The scene by the window became a blur.

     Caleb relaxed back to his seat and straightened his coat.

     Dizzy from looking out the blurry images of the sidewalk, I turned to him with much perplexity.  "You know him?"  I pointed towards Rod's direction.

     He faced me as he smoothed his black coat down.  “Yeah, he came here with the limo.  He was with us on the plane.  He stays in a hotel.  He drives me to my appointments and premieres all the time.”

     Okay, so I guess he didn’t rent this car.

     We drove for what felt like miles until we lost the paparazzi before driving back to the apartment.  Rod stopped in front of the familiar red-bricked building and swung the door open for me.  “Good night, madam,” he greeted with a tiny bowing gesture in a British accent.

     “Good night, Rod,” I said.  “Thanks for driving us home.”  I could see the old man’s wrinkly cheeks blush.  “My pleasure,” he bowed once more.

     “Yeah, uh, thanks Rod,” Caleb uttered.

     Rod gaped surprisingly at his master.  “Sire,” he said gruffly.  “I have never felt so honored to accept your gratitude for all of the years that I've worked for you.”  The old man bowed down lower.