Chapter 24: Termination of True Love

I quickly opened my eyes and saw Mason...

All I heard was silence, just as the morning sun began to rise. A cold shiver ran up my spine as I opened my eyes, there was Mason. His body laid still in a pool of blood. The errie silence was killing me inside out as I saw my bestfriend's brother (Ally's brother, Alek) murder the love of my life before my very eyeS. My heart grew heavy, my eyes watered. The center of his forehead was penetrated with a bullet. 

I felt my legs grow weak and seconds later I found myself on the floor beside Mason. His plump pink lips where no more but I still kissed him. I begged myself to let go but I couldn't I loved him. He was my true love. What I felt for him was pure, and now Alek terminated him, my love, my Mason was gone his heart no longer beat, and no longer yearned for my love as it did only a few minutes ago. He laid there and I was beside him. James came close to me yet all I did was bitch slap him across the face and yell at him. I couldno longer live. I reached over to Alek and asked for the gun and then I brought it to my head then I...

________________________________________________________

Hey guys THIS IS IT... MY BESTFRIEND'S Brother has come to an end!!!! 

I really didn't know how to end it and I was watching Romeo and Juliet so I decided to end it the way the famous Shakespere did...

LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU DONT HATE ME FOR ENDING IT THIS WAY.

I also decided I will not be making a Sequle or a Series for that matter....

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :*