Chapter 12: Watching Over Sasuke

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- Curse Sealing Room (Through the eyes of Satori)

Hikari closed her eyes and placed her hand on the eye symbol on Satori's fur. She focused on Satori and within 3 seconds she could see everything through the eyes of Satori.

Satori did as Hikari ordered him to do as he walked down the hallway and entered the room that Sasuke and Kakashi were in.

Satori sat in the open about 10 feet away from Kakashi and Sasuke. They couldn't see him nor sense him, but they could still hear him, so he had to be careful. He could see from his angle the backs of Kakashi and Sasuke. Sasuke, as he could tell, was sitting in the middle of what seems to be a curse sealing circle. 

Satori could make out some kanji on the floor as well as on Sasuke's back in blood, but he could not get close enough to read without being exposed.

'He's going to seal the curse mark!' Hikari thought to herself before focusing back onto Satori.

"Okay." Kakashi stated finishing writing the kanji, "Bear with this a little. It'll be done in no time." Kakashi warned.

Sasuke looked up to him and nodded. Hikari didn't want to look, she knew how badly the sealing of the curse mark hurt, she had experienced the pain herself before. 

She watched as Kakashi performed a serried of handsigns before shouting out, "Fuuja Houin!" 

She winced as Kakashi put his hand on the curse seal as Sasuke began shouting in pain. She wanted to look away, but she knew that if she looked away for just one second, she could miss something important that Itachi should know about.

The longer she stared at Sasuke being in pain, the more she began imagining and remembering when Itachi was in pain. Hikari sighed and closed her eyes momentarily, ignoring her previous thoughts on that. Itachi was dying each and every second of the day and all Sasuke wanted to do was just end his life faster, of course Itachi was all for that.

What frustrated Hikari so much was that he won't tell Sasuke the truth. This is coming from a man who would do anything for his little brother, coming from the man who wiped out his entire clan all except his little brother, because he could not harm him. Of course Hikari knew his reasons, and as much as she did not want to, she would support him along the way.

Hikari had a very close relationship with Uchiha Itachi and in all honesty, she would do anything for him, except harm her own little brother. Hikari had always met in private with Itachi and the last time they met up was about 3 days before she came to Konohagakure. 

~Flashback~

Location: Katabami Kinzan Village - Hotel

Hikari rolled over on her side and stared out the open window. The moon was hanging bright in the sky with many stars shining around it. She was staying at a hotel in Katabami Kinzan which is a village located in the Land of the River. She was staying in the hotel with Jiraiya, who was currently out drinking his sorrows away.