Chapter 9: A Sick Feeling

Okay, so I promised some people that it would be out yesterday, but I got kinda busy so it's out today instead! Yay? Okay, so I'm kinda stuck on what I should do. Should I just skip the extra days and go right to the preliminaries and that part? Or should I keep the extra days and write more about Hikari's past, her relations with Itachi, her relations with Kakashi, more training, her encounters with other senseis? I'm not sure what to do. Please comment below and help me out!!

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure

Have you ever had that feeling when you feel as if something is going to go very wrong? A feeling that makes you feel all sick inside?

That's exactly what Hikari was feeling within an hour after the exams had began. She was fully supportive of her little brother, but something felt very wrong to her. 

She walked up towards the Hokage towers, and entered. She passed by Kanin, waving to her, as she continue. She knocked once before entering at Hiruzen's commands.

"Hokage-sama." She greeted, bowing down.

"Ah, Hikari, what can I help you with?" He asked, though by the mischievous twinkle in his dark brown eyes, she had a feeling that he may have known that she was coming and knew exactly what she wanted.

"Hokage-sama, have you ever had that feeling when you feel as if something bad is going to happen? And you get that sick feeling in your stomach?" Hikari asked.

Hiruzen let out a smile and a throaty laugh, "Of course. I get that feeling all the time." 

"You do?" Hikari asked.

"Of course. As Hokage of this village, it's my job to watch over everyone in the village and whenever something bad happens to one of them, I get the feeling. I got that feeling a couple of times while you were training with Jiraiya." He stated.

"You did?" She asked wide-eyed.

He nodded, "But this isn't about me now. This is about you. Let me guess, it has something to do with Naruto?" 

Hikari nodded, she wasn't surprised that he could figure that out.

"Hikari, I'm sure that he is fine. He's participating in the Chunin Exams so things will get rough, but you should give him more faith. He's a lot stronger than he seems, besides he has Minato's stubbornness." Hiruzen stated with a small smile.

Hikari let out a sigh, "I guess so. But can't you at least just check up on them?"

"I would if I could, but that training grounds is the only place in all of Konohagakure that my crystal ball cannot see." He stated.

"Why not?" Hikari asked frustrated.

"No one knows, it's just how it is. But I'm sure- no positive, that Naruto would be alright." He stated with a kind smile.

Hikari nodded, knowing that she wasn't going to be able to argue anymore and she bowed once and left the room.

The sick feeling in her stomach never left, but the Hokage's somewhat comforting words managed to pull her through the rest of the day.

~The next day~

Location: Konohagakure

Hikari awoke early in the morning right as the sun was rising. She glanced down at her outfit and found she was still wearing the same outfit worn yesterday.

She tossed off her shirt and shorts and entered her large walk-in-closet.

The home she was living in was very large, large enough to be called a mansion. The home had belonged to her family when her father was Hokage which was why it was so large.