Little Brothers Are Sacred (Naruto Uzumaki Story)

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

When Minato Namikaze sacrificed his life for the village to seal away the Kyuubi, not only did he leave behind his legacy, he also left behind his most precious diamond. His daughter, Hikari Namikaze.

After seeing her brother for the first time in 12 years, all she wants is to get to know him and spend time with him and be the best sister ever. However it isn't as easy as it seems, Hikari is forbidden by the law to tell her younger brother, Naruto Uzumaki that she is his real sister.

Hikari leaves the village at age 6 along with her mentor Jiraiya. She returns 12 years later, aged 18, stronger then ever.

What people did not know however was her tight history with mass-murderer, Itachi Uchiha. Despite his cold demeanor, he shows care and passion to Hikari. Despite not being able to tell Naruto that she is his real sister, she never stops treating him like her brother. Not only does she show compassion towards Naruto, she shows compassion towards Sasuke too.

Why? Because of a plead from Itachi Uchiha. The man who couldn't bare to kill his own little brother. The reason is simple and the same as Hikari's, Little Brothers Are Sacred.