The Strange Guy

Hey!

New chapter... enjoy! It's quite short, i know, but I wanted to add in a mysterious character. A hint : It's something to do with the attic! You'll find everything out in the next chapter. Be patient please! Work in progress!

Vote, comment, fan if you really like it, and enjoy! S :D XxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“My house is cursed - well I think it is. Whatever killed my family - well it killed others too. Not only my family, but everyone who’s ever lived there. I think I might have to go and look in the attic myself. Darren - you remember the time you ate the seven-year-old oats? Well whilst you were eating them I found a letter. I didn’t tell you about it because that reporter knocked. The letter was from my mum.”

“Impossible!” Darren whispered. Suddenly, Georgia came in.”

“What’s impossible?”

“Sam got a letter from her mum. Maybe it was a trick? I mean… she is… well…”

“Dead, yes, I know. Don’t you believe me?”

“Of course we believe you Sam!” Georgia said, hugging me. My hand caught on something, and ripped some skin off. I shrieked really loudly:

“OWWWWW! Bloody hell! Take me inside! Quick!”

Before I could say anything else, the person guarding came in. Crap. A nice looking guy.

“Are you okay? Come on, let’s get you inside.”

I was too shocked to speak. It all happened too quickly. If only I could rewind and watch it again - like with the Vampire Diaries on TV or something.

“ That’s nasty. Would you like some water? I can pour you some juice if you like!”

Eager? No… that would be too simple. Really eager!

“I’m er… fine thanks.”

“Then let me bandage it up for you?”

“Really, I’m fine!”

Darren and Georgia came inside and hinted that they were going upstairs. I tried to tell them ‘No! no! Don’t go! Don’t leave me with this freak!’ but they were gone before I could even blink. Worse, I didn’t have my phone with me. 

“Then… shall I turn the TV on for you? Log on to the computer? Help you to bed??”

What was his problem???

“Really! I’m fine! F-I-N-E! Do you not know what that means?”

He looked a little shocked. Maybe I took that a little too far. Just a little?

“I don’t even know what your name is!”

“Steve.”

That was NOT the response I was looking for, but at least now I knew his name. Anyway, what was his problem?

“I’m leaving now. To go upstairs. Bye. Nice meeting you.”

I gave a slight wave before bounding up the stairs. I ran to my room, but I heard Georgia and Darren talking about something.

“Her head’s full of nonsense. Something’s got to her. Maybe she should see a therapist? Or a psychologist. You never know, it might help.” 

“Don’t be silly, I’m sure she’s fine. But maybe it will help. Anyway Darren, you’re her boyfriend. Shouldn’t you believe her?”

“Didn’t you see her with that guy just a minute ago? What a strange guy. He was way too perfect. That smooth perfect skin… everything about him was just too perfect.”

“OOOO… are you jealous???”

“No!”

They crippled up laughing. I never knew. Was this what they did when I wasn’t around? Joke about like best friends? I removed my ear from the key hole and slumped down against the wall. If they ever came out, they would find me staring into space. Thinking about what was happening…