Winchesters Never Give Up

A long hour had pass without any news of you. Dean was in despair. He didn't knew what to do. Rowena was crying as hard as he but neither of them said a word.

 The doctor finally went to the room to bring them the news.

 - Doctor. - Dean says when he sees him - How are they?

 - She is stable now but we had to make an emergency cesarean section.

 - How's my son?

 - He has difficulty to breath, his lungs weren't ready for him to born that soon. We had to transfer him to the neonatal ICU.

 - He's... - Dean cleans his tears - He's gonna be fine right?

 - We have to wait. Luckily he doesn't have any more problems. His weight is better that we could expect, he has no malformations, so the only problem is his lungs. He's very weak at the moment.

 - But his lungs can be fixed? He will be alright?

 - I've seen cases like this and I really think that your son has big chances to survive this.

 - Thank God. Can I see him?

 - Not now. You will have to wait.

 - What about her? Can I see her?

 - I can give you 5 minutes. But only 5 cause she needs to rest.

 - Okay.

 - I need you to know that she is unconscious.

 - But she will wake up right? - Rowena finally asks.

 - I have reasons to believe that but everything depends on how she is gonna react to the medications in the next few hours. I can't be sure on anything. It's all in her hands. She needs to decide if she will fight or not.

 - She will. - Dean says - She's a fighter.

 - Let's go?

 Dean and the doctor walk through some hallways till they finally get to your room.

 - She's here? - Dean asks.

 The doctor opens the door.

 - Five minutes.

 Dean gets in the room but his heart breaks as soon as he sees you. You were unconscious, receiving oxygen and connected to a machine. He have never saw you that way so he couldn't hold the tears. He approaches you and grabs your hand.

 - Sweetheart? - He says crying hard - You have to fight you know? Our baby it's out here. He needs both of us to give him strength. He's not good. He needs us. You have to be okay. I can't loose you. Promise me that you will fight. Harder than you never fight before. Promise me. Mary and I need you, we can't live without you. We will find a way to save Adam, we always do. He will be fine, he's and Winchester and we never give up. You are one too. Winchesters never give up love. I need you. I love you so much. - He takes a deep breath - Are You Gonna Remember Me Tomorrow?

 Suddenly the machine starts to beep. You were having another cardiac arrest. Dean called for help and the doctor and a bunch of nurses take Dean out of the room. Dean goes back to the waiting room. Seeing him lost and crying Rowena approaches him.

 - What happened? - She asks but he didn't answer - What happened Dean?

 - She had another cardiac arrest I think. I was just talking to her and that happened. I can't loose her Rowena.

 - She will be fine. I believe that. It's just a matter of time. We need to think positive.

 - How? She and James are both hill.