I Still See My Girl

- I don't believe. - Dean says - You gotta feel something. Please I'm begging you.

- Stop it Dean. I just said that I killed a man and liked and you just don't care.

- Yeah. You killed an innocent man, I've been there.. And when I was there Sam fix me and now we will fix you.

- I don't want to be fixed.

- Enough. - Lucy says - Do what we talked about.

- Lucy. I...

- Do it.

- What is he talking about? - Sam asks you.

- I don't need you anymore Sam. - He says - Adam can hold me in. I don't need you. Kill them!

- I can't. - You say - If I kill Dean I die too.

- You know what you have to do.

- I'm sorry. - You say to the brothers.

You lift your hand and Sam starts to scream. He falls on his knees and Dean kneels by his side holding him in his arms.

- What are you doing? - Dean asks looking to you.

- I'm killing him. - You close your hand a little more and he starts gasping for air.

- Stop this (Your Name)! - He begs - Please sweetheart. He's like a brother to you. Why are you doing this? Stop it!

- I'm not gonna stop. Ever. You need to understand that.

- I don't believe you are doing this cold blood. I know you must feel something down there. He's like a brother to you. You said it to me so many times. Please.

- I don't have brothers. - You do one last move with your hand and Sam finnally dies.

- No! - Dean yells holding his brother. Tears get to his eyes and he hugs him - Sam!

 Tears get to his eyes and he hugs him - Sam!

- Now that's what I like to see.

- Shut up Lucy. - You say to him - We don't have nothing else to do here. Lets just go.

- No. I want to enjoy this a little bit.

Dean looks at you.

- Why? - He asks.

- It had to be done.

- He... He was like a brother to you too. Don't you feel anything?

- I don't.

Dean lays Sam on the floor, get up and approaches you.

- I don't believe you. - He says.

- Well is the truth.

- You know what I see when I look at you?

- A better version of the scared little girl that I was?