The Wedding

- What?

- Will you marry me? - You stay in shock - Oh please say something!

- I... I mean... You? You, Dean Winchester, you want to marry me? A witch?

- I don't care if you're a witch or a hunter or anything else. I love you (Your Name). I know I'm a...

- I do. - You cut him off.

- What?

- I do. I accept.

He gets up and kisses you. Sam approaches you.

- Let me.

Sam takes Mary in his arms.

Dean approaches you and takes the ring from your hand, grabs it and places the ring on your finger.

- A crown ring? Really? - You ask smiling.

- A crown ring for the leader of a coven, the most powerfull witch of the entire world. Don't tell me you dont like it because I know you do.

- I do.

- Good because otherwise I would give it to our daughter.

- What? Why?

- Well of course that I asked my daughter if she liked the ring that I picked for her mum. - You smile looking to the ring.

- Well how did you get money to pay for this? I mean this is the real thing right?

- Real gold, real diamonds. Of course that I paid with a fake credit card.

You all laugh.

- I love you Dean.

- I love you.

He kisses you and then hugs you.

- But I have a condition. - You say letting go the hug.

- What?

- Yup.

- Which is?

- It has to be now.

- Now?

- Yeah, now! I mean let's get the road and find some church. It has to be now.

- You're crazy you know?

- I learned that with you.

- So let's go. - He smiles.

- Rowena I'm going to need your help. - You say.

- No, no, no. - She says - You can't make a wedding like this, you have to organize things first. You have the cake, the church, the food, oh the dress...

You snap your fingers and Rowena's blue simple dress turns into a long, red, full of cristals dress.

- You really think I can't? Because I think I can make things work.

- Well this is... - She was surprised looking at her new dress - Let's get to work then.

- Sam. - You approach him and take your daughter. - Hello beautiful. Let's prepare mummy and daddy's wedding shall we? - She smiles at you. - So Dean, think of what you want to wear. I will make it for you later, love. - Mary starts to cry - Shhh, I know you're hungry. Well I have to feed her, why don't you get the car ready?

You leave the kitchen and go to your room. There you breastfeed Mary. Dean enters the room a little later.

- Hey sweetheart. - He says and sits right next to you.

- Everything's ready? - You ask.

- Yeah. And how's my little girl? - He touches Mary's face. - Eating everything uh? - You smile - This is the best picture I've ever seen.