The Link Is Back

- Are you crazy?

- I did it to be with you. And I was with you, you were really here.

- And if you died uh? Mary would lost his mother and his father. How would she grow up? Because if I know Sam well he would do anything to save you and he would bring you back sooner or later. And you would be mad and the story would just repeating itself.

- I can't live without you.

- And Mary? You thought about our daughter for a minute?

- It was for her too. She needs her mum back.

- She had you.

- I'm not enough.

- Stop it Dean. You are enough. You just were so afraid of having to live without me that you did it. Not because of Mary, because of you.

- I couldn't live without you. And you would do the same for me.

- You know what Dean. I would. And that's our problem!

- Wanted to save each other?

- Always sacrifice ourselves for each other. We always end up doing this and forget about the others.

- What?

- Sam, Mary.. How do you think they would be without us? We need to stop sacrifice ourselves for each other. Damit Dean.

You leave the room letting him alone. You go to the library. He goes after you.

- (Your Name).

- We are not going to fight again. I'm sick of our fights. Just let me be alone. - You sit down - I need to think.

- About?

- There's a war comming and I'm leader of a coven. Oh and there's an angel out there that wants to kill me. I need to find a solution for all of this. I need to make a plan.

- You are not going to fight right? Not in your condiction!

- It's my job!

- And what do you think my job is? I don't want to carry you dead in my arms again! - He yells.

- I don't want to fight! I'm sick of this! - You get up - What's happening to us?

- I'm out.

- What?

- I'm out. I go get some grocery.

- Dean.

- Stop it! I'm not gonna fight to you because I still know you're pregnant. Even if you forgot!

- I didn't. Just in case you don't know I've been taking care of myself all this time when you were here stuck in the middle of a pile of books.

- Take care of yourself? You died in that field! You think that's the way for you to take care of yourself?

- Stop it Dean! You rather be here in the middle of the books that stay with me!

- I was trying to save you! And you didn't told me that you're pregnant!

- Would it make a difference?

- What?

- I mean it Dean. Would it make a difference? You were so focused in finding a way out for me that...

- Alright that's enought! I'm out!

Dean leaves the bunker and you sit down in the chair again. Tears get to your eyes.