Heartbeat 13: Text Messages

(in Shou's POV)

*ding dong ding dong*

Afternoon period.

*peeks*

*notices*

*averts*

Eh?

*peeks*

*notices*

*averts*

What are those two doing? The way they're looking at each other is... awkward and irritating. Ah~ Whatever.

.

.

.

*ding dong ding dong*

"Okay class, that's all for today. Class dismissed."

Hahh... They've done nothing else but that throughout the afternoon period and I... just watched them like an idiot. I didn't get to pay attention to the lesson!

"Let's go, Sora."

"Y-Yeah."

"Sorano, let's..."

Tch... He moved first again.

"Shou? What are you waiting for?"

"Eh? Ah. Wait for me."

Tch. Why does Sorano have to fall for this guy anyway? The only  thing he's good at doing is making people cry. If Sorano were to cry... W-Well he'll definitely look cute, but...

I didn't notice that I was glaring at Umeru.

"What?"

"... Nothing."

Just looking at his face irritates me.

"Ah. That's right. I have a book I wanted to buy. You two go home first."

"No! I'll go with you! Uhh..." Umeeru and I both said at the same time.

"Whoa! The both of you said that in sync. You two must be getting along well, huh?"

Getting along well!? Who would get along well with this guy?

*looks disgusted*

You jerk. Don't look at me like that. I'm the one who should be disgusted.

"Ah. Sora, I'll just stay outside."

"I see. Then, Shou..."

Umeru stopped me from following Sora.

"Wait. I have something to discuss with this guy."

"Eh? I s that so?" Sora went inside the bookstore.

Tch. I lost my chance.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" I freed my hand away from Umeru.

"Hey, do you have some problem with me? You're always glaring at me. I don't want to worry Sora, so if you have something to tell me, tell me now," he demanded.

Problem? Yeah I have a problem with you. I hate you.

"I hate you."

"Huh?"

"I hate you!"

I glared at him with all my might. I know that the one who snaps first is the loser, but I can't bear this anymore.