Chapter Twenty One

Arianna's POV

We got into the limo and we started the drive to school, the dance was being held in our school gym. Fantastic right? Wrong.

'to be honest, I seriously did not think I'd make it to graduation' Stacy admitted pulling away from Kyle for a second. I snuggled a little closer to Nate who seemed to be a bit on edge.

'you mean you think you wouldn't make it?' Derek said and Stacy rolled her eyes.

I looked up at Nate and smiled. Tonight I was nervous. I was going to be on edge all night. I just wanted to hurry up and get this night over with already. I wanted to no longer be a virgin and finally say Nate was mine forever although we were officially dating to the world.

'what are you thinking about?' he whispers as the others start fighting about how Stacy couldn't make it to graduation or something like that. I wasn't really listening.

'tonight' I said looking at his chest rise and then fall.

'are you worried?'

'no but...I'm a little scared'

'it's okay. Just don't think about'

'it's all I can think about Nate'

'try not to'

'that's your advice? Don't think about it?'

'yeah' he said laughing and I rolled my eyes sitting up so I could look at him properly.

'you look gorgeous tonight, more than you usually do' he says smiling sweetly.

'I know and you don't have to keep telling me' I said my face colouring as he kept looking at me adoringly.

'but I will because you are' he said lifting my chin up. I looked up at him and he leaned down leaving a small sweet kiss burning on my lips. I pouted when he pulled away too soon.

'cute!' Tracy cried and I heard a click and then saw a big flash. I cringe squeezing my eyes shut.

'Tracy' I whined and she laughed.

'what? It was a picture moment'

'I don't care' I grumble glaring at her. She smirked.

'you look hot' Stacy growled and Tracy giggled. I rolled my eyes and Nate gave my shoulders a gentle squeeze. I looked up at him and he smiled.

Unable to resist I pulled his face to mine. I kissed him softly and I could tell he wanted to kiss me back better than he was already. I heard a click and then a flash. I pulled away to see the twins watching us with amazement. Derek and Kyle rolled their eyes and I blushed.

Nate's POV

I was nervous. Completely nervous. Prom was in full swing. The decorations matching the red and black theme. The balloons and table clothes matching. I couldn't keep my eyes off Arianna as she danced with the twins a few metres from our table.

'so tonight's the night' Derek breathed and I glanced at him then Kyle.

'yeah...' I said looking down at my drink.

'someone nervous?' Kyle asked and I looked at him like are you serious.

'you would be too you know'

'you sound like a virgin'

'I feel like one' I said glancing at Arianna laughing as Stacy tripped falling into her sister. I smiled looking back at the guys.

'you're acting like one' Derek said and I rolled my eyes.