Chapter Eleven

Arianna's POV

My stomach tingled as I walked in the front door. I couldn't get over the fact that I'd kissed him. Me and not him. I touch my lips feeling them tingle even more. I smile wide and race up to my room. I throw my bag on the bed. I can't help but glance out to Nate's house across the lake. The pit of my stomach is swarmed by butterflies and I bit my lip. I seriously needed to get over the biting lip thing. I sigh and flick on my TV. Not much was on.

I was trying to distract myself from the fact of his lips on mine and thinking about the car wash tomorrow. Would he kiss me again? Did I want it? Hell yes I did. I groan as my mind wanders to what he could really do. I turn off the TV and storm downstairs. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I notice Tracy sitting on my couch. Okay weird.

'hey Tracy what's up?' I make my over to her and plop onto the couch next to her.

'hey, oh nothing much. I just wanted to see if you were up for the movies tonight?' she looks at me pouting.

'sure what we seeing?'

'I have no idea, cause honestly I thought you'd say no'

'why would I say no?'

'I don't know. Hey you seem pretty hooked into Nate lately' she says as we stand up. I look away from her. Was I really ready to let someone in and tell them? I was fine letting the feelings boil inside me for now.

'no, what makes you think that?' I ask her frowning and putting on my best poker face.

'oh well then maybe I was wrong. Anyway it doesn't matter as long as we're all good friends by the end of the day right?'

'right. So I need to have a quick shower but I'll be down in a sec. You hungry?'

'a little'

'Kirsten will get you something. I'm sure she's around her somewhere'

'if not?'

'then I guess help yourself'

'better' she smirks and I race off upstairs. I have a seriously speedy shower and change into jeans and a tank top. I pull out my chic biker jacket and pull it on slipping into black ballet flats. I grab my wallet and phone heading downstairs. I find Tracy standing in the kitchen watching Kirsten hand her some strawberries.

'what? No chocolate?' I ask scaring the both of them. I laugh and Kirsten heads to the fridge for the chocolate. She heats it a little in the microwave and we dig in.

'you know if we never met I would never have found the perfect desert slash snack' Tracy says when she picks up the last one.

'I'm a genius like that' I say smirking and throwing the leafy part into the container.

'thank you Kirsten' I say when we put the stuff in the container and headed for the front door.

'yeah thanks Kirsten' Tracy says and we jump into her car. Kirsten waves from the front door and disappears behind the crystal white door.

'so the movies huh? Close by?' I ask her. I actually had no idea where the movie theatre was to be honest.

'yeah just a couple of blocks away. It's the lake's theatre'

'so only lake community allowed?'

'um actually no. Friday, Sunday and Tuesday's they open to everyone. Lucky today's Friday and we get to be in the rush'

'nice, so any good movies up?'

'I have no idea. I haven't been to the movies in week plus I've been a little out of it lately'