Chapter Three

Nate's POV

I sipped the vodka and it burned my throat. I handed the bottle to the next person in the circle. We were sitting on the back deck and it was 10pm. I'd spent the whole day with Derek and Kyle and their girlfriends. Also the new chick across the lake, hot one. When she'd taken off her shirt then her shorts I knew I was fucked. She was so fucking hot I couldn't help myself. My mind had raced ahead thinking about ripping her bikini off and doing her. I looked around at my brothers friends. They all went to north high not dubstep high. I had no idea why my brother would want to go to north not dubstep but at least I didn't have to put up with his sorry ass but he brought over more girls that I knew I hadn't done. New meat was what I looked for. I looked over a Natalie and noticed she'd been checking me out for the hundredth time tonight. I thought screw, I nodded to the house and she bit her lip nodding. I stood up and moved inside. A few people said good night but I didn't care. I went up to my bedroom and looked back to see her following me. Once she was in the room she thrust herself onto me. She wasted no time and I wasn't in the mood for all the flirting. She ripped off my clothes fast and I took hers off just as a fast. I hated it when girls were in control during sex, for some reason. She continually tried to take over but I kept refusing. After about half an hour I kicked her out of the room and pulled on my boxers. I got up and went to my window wall flicking on one of the lamps. The room lit up slightly. I glanced out to see her join her friends again. She glanced up and me and waved. I didn't bother but looked across the lake again. I could see Stacy and Tracy swimming in their pool because they were splashing all over the place. I glanced at Arianna's house and saw her walk past and then she climbed into her bed. Hmpf I felt like sleeping right now after watching her climb into bed. Instead I pushed the thought from my head. I went downstairs and grabbed a bottle out of the cupboard and took it upstairs with me. I drank most of it then passed out in my bed.

When I woke finally the sun was bang in my eyes. I'd forgotten to pull the curtains closed last night. I was regretting it. I stood up and my world wobbled a little. I move over to my curtains and see Kyle, Derek, Stacy, Tracy and Arianna getting out of Kyles boat. I frown and decided to shower. The shower wakes me up a little. I shake my head at last night's decision to drink as I pulled on board shorts. Before I left the room I grabbed a shirt and looked at my room. It was a mess. I had clothes lying around, some of them probably not even mine, and I had books scattered across my desk from school. I spot Natalie's underwear hanging from my lamp and I grab them running down the stairs. My brother was talking to Kyle and Derek, while the girls sat on the couch talking.

'he's awake' Kyle said jokingly. I glare at him. They knew not to come here too early.

'shut up Kyle. Oh and these' I threw the underwear at him and he dangled them in front of him. I pull on the shirt opening the fridge and look for an apple.

'dude another?' Derek gasped closing the fridge for me.

'hmm yeah that's what happens when your free and single' I emphasised on the word single and he punch my arm. I groaned still feeling the hangover. I bit into the apple and sucked some of the juice up.

'so are we ready for another day on the lake?' Stacy was suddenly cuddling up to Kyle. Tracy made her way into Derek's arms and I looked over at Arianna. She looked uncomfortable. I smiled and then realised it was uncomfortable as they began to kiss. Both couples. I groaned and walked out the back door towards the boat. Without a second thought Arianna followed me.

'are they always like that?' she asks as I climb into the boat. I hold my hand out for her and this time she doesn't hesitate. I make sure she keeps her footing before letting her go.

'not all the time. Actually there really cool people to hang with. Let's just say you chose wisely' I wink at her and she blushes a little. Maybe she was one of those easy girls who fell to her knees just looking at you. The odd feeling was that I felt like I would fall to my knees by looking at her. Today her hair was messy and up in a simple ponytail. She only wore a black bikini with board shorts. It was mesmerising looking as her chest rose and fell.