Chapter Nineteen

Arianna's POV

The time was creeping past us. Days ending faster, weekends flying by and graduation fast approaching. It was only days away and I couldn't wait. Nate had been getting a little more touchy touch and I certainly wasn't complaining.

Though he never let me touch him, I was so annoyed. The twins kept saying how many days until graduation but I was counting down the days until prom, which was only two days away. My stomach tightened at the thought and I peeked through my lashes.

I was lying across Nate again. He was sleeping peacefully and I smiled kissing his bare chest once. Could I have asked for anything more? Nate didn't want me for sex. He genuinely wanted to know me. And know me he did, he knew almost everything about me and I knew almost as much of him. To me he was the perfect definition of what women want.

He was handsome, caring, a great personality, easy to get along with and sex wasn't constantly what he was after. Even after all the offers I'd been giving him. I wanted to be with him, to seal the deal. I never wanted to be with someone so much, not even Marcus.

Marcus. I hadn't heard from him in a while. I wondered what he was up to. Did he still want me? Did I still want him? The answer to that was a big no. I wanted Nate and I wanted him for forever. A couple of minutes later I felt his arms tighten around me. I smile looking up at him.

'good morning' I said kissing his jaw.

'it is now' he said and I laughed.

'guess what?'

'what?'

'two days'

He tensed but relaxed a second later. I frowned. Didn't he want this? Please tell me he still wanted me. I don't think I could live with rejection.

'you're counting down?' he asked into the silence and I nodded resting my head on his chest.

'yeah'

'why?'

'I have nothing better to do' to this he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

'you're too cute' he says pulling me up to face him. I move my legs so there on either side of his waist and I kiss him.

'and ri?' he asks when I pull away for breath. I close my eyes enjoying the feel of him.

'yeah?' I asked breathlessly.

'I can't wait either, so don't think-'

'I wasn't'

'yes you were. I know you ri'

'and I know you Nate'

'we should be focusing on graduation'

'why? It's just a big fancy thing to say you finished school, now go and get into the big world' I cried dramatically and he laughed shaking my body against his. I bit my lip and stared into his eyes.

'if you say so'

'but it is'

'at least we're doing it together'

'true, true' I nod joking and then I pull a face. He laughs shaking his head.

My stomach tightened as the twins dragged me away from Nate's boat. Next time I see him, we'll be getting ready to go to prom. I pouted almost begging Nate to stop them. But he didn't. He stood there with Kyle and Derek smirking.

'don't let them take me' I said and Stacy laughed slapping Tracy who giggled. I raised my brows but they shook their head.

'four short hours ri' Nate says shrugging.