Ski Trip

Chandler

_______________________

"Come on!" Chandler begged.
"Okay fine." You giggled.

It's yours and Chandlers senior year at high school and your on the winter ski trip.

"Ugh we can just stay in the cabin though." You laughed.
"No let's go out with our friends with our classmates." Chandler insisted. "Okay but I'm not letting you pay." You said.
"Ah ah ah." He said.
"That's not how it works."
"Really?" You sighed.
"Yes really." He said hugging you.

You smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Hey where are we all going tonight ?" Chandler asked Sam.
"Oh where all going to the pizzeria." He said.
"Oh can we walk with you?" Chandler asked.
"Yah sure." Sam said.
"Hey Kayla where all going to go now." "Okay coming." Kayla smiled then grabbed Sam's hand.

They moved ahead of you and chandler, the both of you followed behind. You met up with most of your other classmates at the restaurant some had decided not to come but most did. Chandler pulled a chair out for you and helped you in. He took a seat right beside you.

"What kind of pizza do you all want." Jake, a jock yelled from across the table.
"Anythings fine with me." You said as other yelled types of pizzas.

Everyone got along and was laughing.

"W-wait your saying that all dudes carry condoms in their wallet?" Kayla laughed.
"They all do." Jake said.
"I doubt that." You laughed and looked at Chandler.
"Boys wallets!" Jake said.

Sam was the first one to hand his to Jake opened it and pulled a condom out. Kayla laughed.

"See." Jake said winking at you. "Chandler?" Jake asked.
"Oh I left my wallet at home." He said. "The reason we boys carry them is just in case we get lucky." Jake laughed.

The other boys joined in with him. You looked at Chandler giving him a suspicious you knew something was up.

"We're going to go." Sam said patting chandler on the back and winking at you. He grabbed Kayla's hand and walked outside.

"I think we should go to." You said.
"Oh okay." Chandler said and got up. "Bye Jake. Bye everyone" you smiled.

You grabbed chandlers hand and walked out.

"Where's your wallet?" You asked as soon as you guys got outside.
"I left it in the cabin." Chandler said. "It's in your back pocket." You said.

Chandler sighed and grabbed it out of his pocket. He passed it to you. You opened it and you found a condom.

"(y/n) look" chandler stuttered. "Chandler, we already went over this didn't we?" You asked.
"I know, I just if we ended up I don't know coming to a certain time." He muttered.
"I told you I wasn't ready, I've told you plenty of times and I accept that you want to have protection but why didn't you want to tell me." You said trying to stay calm.
"Because! I love you (y/n) and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you every moment of the day." He said.

You shook your head. "Here's your damn wallet." You said than walked away. After about a 15 minute walk your reached your cabin. You got in and slammed the door. You love chandler but he's pushing you a bit over the edge. You lied down in the bed for a couple minutes then their was a knock on the door. You got up and Chandler was there.

"What?" You asked angrily.
"I'm scared." Chandler stuttered. "Scared of what?" You cried.
"I've been thinking about this a lot, well I always kind of have this thought In the back of my head." He muttered. You sighed.
"I think the real reason of why your scared to want me, to want to share an intimate moment with me is, well I picture, I've always pictured your first time, not with me. " he stuttered. "What are you talking about." You asked.
"I'm talking about you and sam!" He blurted.

Your mouth dropped. You and Sam have known eachother since you where little and you and him dated for a while and where very much in love. It wasn't until about halfway through last year that you fell in love with Chandler.

"You did not just say that." You said with tears coming down your face.
"It's true isn't it." Chandler said.
"If you want to have sex so badly go have sex with some skank here." You screamed and pushed him out the door.

You walked over to the bed and lied down. You tried not to cry but it was so hard because you couldn't help the feeling that what he was saying might be true. You waited an hour than eventually decided to go outside. You walked towards the campfire and saw Chandler talking to a girl. You watched from a side.

"We're all adults I mean why don't we go fool around." The girl said.
"We're not adults." Chandler laughed. "Not even close." He said.
"What do you mean?" The girl asked cluelessly.
"What I'm trying to say is that, I've found a women, someone so beautiful and amazing and she's someone that I want to spend more than one night with. I love her so much and I'd do anything for her even though we don't always see eye to eye." He said.

You smiled and walked up behind him. Chandler turned and looked at you.

"How long where you here?" He asked. "Long enough to remember why it is that I love you." You smiled.

Chandler smiled. You went on your tippy toes and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." You smiled.
"I love you too." Chandler said.
"Now why don't we go read a book." Chandler asked.
"We didn't bring one though." You sighed.
"Well then I'll make one up." Chandler laughed.
"Sounds good to me." You said chandler hugged you and grabbed your hand the two of you walked towards your cabin.

You put your pajama's on and began brushing your hair in the mirror. Chandler walked up behind you.

"May I?" He asked.
"Sure." You smiled and him the brush. He gently brushed your hair. "Chandler?" You asked.
"Yah?" He replied.
"Do you still have your wallet?" You asked.
"I thought we where done talking about that." Chandler asked.
"We are" you said.

Chandler handed you the wallet, "what do you want to do just throw it away?"
He asked.

You held the condom between your fingers. "I-I want to throw the wrapper away." You stuttered and looked at him.

"(Y/n) i know your not ready." Chandler said.
"This is about how your always there for me." You said cutting him off.
"This is about how whenever we go to the movie you always make sure to bring a napkin back so i don't wipe all the popcorn grease on my jeans."
"You kissed me first sweetheart." You smiled.

Chandler smiled and looked at you. You slowly lifted his shirt off and kissed him.

"I love you my darling" you whispered.

The End

________________________